/FAST/ just don't eat, it's easy

FAQ:
> What do I need to start?
- To keep your hands and food away from your piehole
>Beginner's routine?
Start skipping either breakfast or dinner, track your weight daily with a set weigh-in time. If the progress slows, go from 16:8 to something like 20:4 (four hours to eat) or One Meal A Day (OMAD). GET ELECTROLYTES

Resources: Snake Diet COLE, Dr. FUNG, Dr. KEN BERRY.

Fasting is MUSCLE SPARRING. You DO NOT lose lean muscle mass fasting.

Start by trying a 72 hours fast. This will get you over your fear of not eating, and force your body into ketosis (the fat burning state).

> I want to do a longer fast, what do I need?
- Snake juice and peace
> What is snake juice?
- 1.5 tbsp salt, 1 tsp potassium chloride (nu-salt, no-salt), magnesium citrate/chloride (optional, check for epsom salts) to 2 liters of water
> I feel hungry!
- You shouldn't feel hungry after the first day, if you do and are new, try switching to keto macros and restarting the fast later

>Recommended macros for ketosis?
- 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbs. Keep carbs below 50g total.

>I'm sub 20bf, want to get lean, but don't want to lose muscle
- Do rolling 48s (OMEOD) and workout on your feeding day
>I'm gaining weight on OMAD
-You're FUCKING UP, weigh your meal components and record in cronometer (free). Add light cardio or standing or switch to OMEOD so you can continue to eat like fat pig.

>LIFE Fasting Circle Group (group fasting tracker for iOS & Android)
lifefastingtracker.app.link/Kf9tSyuowmb
Or Search "/fast/"

Post 'em
>GW (goal weight)
>CW (current weight)
>SW (starting weight)
>height
>fasting schedule

Attached: 1643908043092.jpg (720x960, 87.08K)

>>I'm sub 20bf, want to get lean, but don't want to lose muscle
>- Do rolling 48s (OMEOD) and workout on your feeding day
Does this work?

Doing OMAD. Not eating again until 23:00 tomorrow, after my kickboxing session. It felt good training judo fasted today, though I think it might be better to eat my daily meal earlier in the day instead of so late.

anybody actually tried PSMF? Kinda want to try it out instead of straight fasting for a little while. Is it essentially just drinking a few protein shakes a day?

Start making your own milk kefir, it's easy as fuck.
Water kefir is mildly harder to make and tastes worse plain.

Yes. 1 kg is 7700.

You're confusing rolling 48s with 72s. If your refeed window is 4 hours you're fasting for 44, but it's still considered a 48 hour fast for all intensive porpoises. Same thing if the window is 6 or 8 hours.

Calling it Alternate Day Fasting would be more appropriate, but it gets retarded naming longer fasts. We could call a 72 hour fast a 1:2, but that can get confusing. Because it can mean eat 1 day and fast for 2 day, or visa visa.

I wouldn't, if you're at risk of loose skin. I don't remember what thread I was talking about it in, I think it was in /fat/.

>Body needs protein everyday
>HGH from fasting spares muscles
>Body takes protein from organs and skin instead
>loose skin minimized

And if you still want to do it. Those protein shakes would have to be no-carb.

>GW: 170 Lbs
>CW: 258
>SW: 273
>Height: 5"6
>Rolling 72's

WAGMI it boys. Gonna beach confident by spring and RIPPED before summer.

Forgot to thank you user for playing doubles abdicate for me while I was at work.

>Start making your own milk kefir, it's easy as fuck.
Not that user, but I make my own homebrewed kefir from raw milk and it's a fucking blessing drinking it.
I think you mean "devil's advocate". Kek

Yall ever watch the show Alone? Great fasting motivation. These people shed weight so fast its insane. 40 days in on the season im watching and done of them have lost 50+ lbs.

>the more you take the more you need
>the more you suck the more you bleed

>the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher
>the ignorant are gluttons
>and the needy rush on by thee
Messages from the ever after

Attached: 1636485216308.png (600x595, 559.59K)

I only made water kefir. You know the yeast and bacteria are out of balance when the kefir smells like feet. It kept happening like after the 3rd or 4th batch, so I gave up.

>"devil's advocate"
Colloquialisms are a diamond oven, meaning there are a shit ton of them. The diamond oven colloquialism originates from Hitler's personal diamond oven that burned over 10 million jews.

Believe

It'll all work out

I want to try a 72h fast but every time I cop out...it feels too much and I actually panic at the thought of going without food for so long. How can I overcome this fear?

put yourself into a 72 hour coma or have someone lock you up for 72 hours

5'6" femanon started at 172, eight months later I'm 140.

Fast 17:7; black tea for breakfast with meds, magnesium, D, and iron. Lunch is a berry smoothie with Greek yogurt and nonfat milk (~220 calories). May have a small snack or sweet during the day or for dessert. Dinner is usually lean protein and veggies, occasionally a carb like sweet potatoes, quinoa, or whole wheat tortilla. One cheat day a week. Additionally I eat a large carb-based dish to prior to my weekly longer run, but still maintain fasting.

Currently working with a personal trainer for my first half marathon. Would like to lose another 10 pounds but my main focus is improving my 5k and 10k times, and pacing myself.

>"someone questioned settled science"
no, you stupid fucking retard. this is the biggest misconception that you conspiracy theorist assholes have.

the people who got DDT banned didn't QUESTION settled science, they actually went out and did the fucking work. they performed research, gathered results, published them, defended them, accepted critiques, improved their methodology, and did it again. DECADES of labour.

you fucking morons just sit there asking stupid ignorant fucking questions that can be answered in ten seconds on google. you don't do ANY work. you want every answer spoonfed to you by people who know while you spend the whole time screaming and throwing food on the floor because you are fucking children.

i hate you people so much.

Motherfuckers never read Silent Spring

Is having seltzer allowed? I'd figure yes if its 0 Cal and doesn't have any artificial sweeteners that would spike insulin correct?

I've been doing Snake Juice and water, but its getting monotonous and wanna switch things up.

who are you quoting

I don't have to perform research and gather results because that's already been done and shown, but people pull the "...and that's a good thing!" to support their retardation because it's easier to poison babies than admit you were wrong.

you should quote whoever you're seething at
otherwise your post is just garbage

>I don't have to perform research and gather results

Attached: 1636924874892.png (449x401, 490.09K)

Actually it's whom. You use who when it's the person acting, whom when it's the person being acted upon.

Do you think every individual person who said to ban DDT was personally involved in the research? Lots of people looked at the research and then made their conclusions from it. We can't all be scientists, the world wouldn't be able to function lol.

>Do you think every individual person who said to ban DDT was personally involved in the research?
if you don't have evidence you don't exist.

There is evidence, I just wasn't personally involved in creating it.

>There is evidence
do you have it?

>Tits