What is a good alternative to GOMAD if I have lactose intolerance?

What is a good alternative to GOMAD if I have lactose intolerance?

Attached: 1644291887197.jpg (586x829, 47.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmilk.com/raw-milk-finder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOMAD with lactosefree milk

FAIRLIFE ULTRAFILTERED MILK

Raw milk. Lactose intolerance is due to pasteurization and homogenization.

Fairlife. But gomad is a meme unless you wanna get fat as holy fuck

I love asian women.

It's due to being a subhuman. Your science denial is anti-White

Lactose intolerance is due to not having the enzymes to process lactose, raw milk still has lactose you fucking nigger.

GOKAD - gallon of kefir a day

Doesn't raw milk contain the enzymes to digest the lactose?

>tfw asian girls that look like this never live in western countries, only their native ones

It socks

Yes

It's your body which produces lactase to break down lactose to be able to absorb it, if your body can't make enough enzymes whatever lactose remains is decomposed by bacteria in your large intestine making you shit yourself.

>lactose intolerant
BEMAD

GOCAD

Gallon of cock a day.
Oh wait you already do that.

Goat milk

where do u get raw milk

Apparently cold pressed milk contains the enzyme needed to process lactose which is removed in pasteurization. Hope you make good bank if you're planning to down a gallon of that daily though.

GOMAD is an alternative to a normal bulk. Just eat food

Attached: RawMilkMap.jpg (700x541, 166.97K)

Yes.

realmilk.com/raw-milk-finder/
I found a local farmer through Facebook groups.

I'm Asian and "lactose intolerant" like most Asians. Raw milk has live bacteria and lactic cultures to break down lactose. Unsurprisingly, I have no problems drinking raw milk or consuming raw dairy. Cope, white piggu.

GOMAD doesn't work, it's a meme. I still drink a lot of milk because FUCK Any Forums I like milk and Any Forums is a bunch of FAGGOTS.

The hormones in milk give me really bad acne. Have been clear ever since cutting it. It's so bad that if I drink 1 glass today the next day I will get a big zit guaranteed while my face right now is totally clear. Which is a shame because I love milk and it's macro are great which the substitutes can't replicate so why bother drinking those.