Has anyone here used minoxidil to grow or fill out a beard...

Has anyone here used minoxidil to grow or fill out a beard? Is it worth it and did you experience any weird side effects?

Attached: 71PNBADZ--L._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 153.57K)

Check reddit, lots of people complain about it killing their dick. Allegedly that's because they were using higher dosages. 3-5 percent ones should be fine I guess.

dries skin a bit so remember to moisturise. also it takes a while so keep at it, it does work

thats what kind of freaked me out but it doesnt seem too common and like you said low dosage should be ok

Supposedly peppermint oil will give you the same results without drying your skin out in the process or breaking your dick.

The fuck are you on about? Haven't seen a single anecdote of topical minoxidil killing anyones dick. Finasteride maybe, but never topical minox.

Not on my beard since I'm not low T (like you) but I've used it on my scalp with great results

Used it for like 8 months. Went from nothing to a decent full beard. Only noticeable side effect was dry skin.

im hairy af everywhere else on my body but cant grow a beard to say my life very strange

i think youre getting it mixed up with fin which are tranny pills

Attached: 1645470852439.jpg (2829x2067, 923.91K)

I have. Used it for about 3 months straight. Went from having peach fuzz to a full on beard. Downside is it dries out your skin real bad. Your skin will get incredibly flaky and itchy, and it will look like shit. That said, it does work. Just stick with it, apply it twice a day, avoid shaving as much as possible (and if at all, shave towards the grain with a single blade razor), and keep using it 1-2 months after seeing the results you like to make them permanent

No it won't faggot, how the fuck does peppermint oil open calcium channels? Fucking brainlet nigger

It won't break your dick (because minoxidil doesn't affect your hormones like fin does). Like other anons said it will probably dry your skin out a bit but you can alleviate that with a moisturizer. Supposedly with min on your face as opposed to your scalp is that once you grow the hair you don't need to keep using min to maintain the gained hair like said. So yeah it's worth it if you really want a beard

Minoxidil is shit for collagen and ages your face

STOP PROMOTING TROON MEDS!!!!

Geez how does tea help with blood circulation, how does coffee actually lower cortisol levels or increase serotoning or bpm... How does natural supplement Y do anything...

Literal brainlets and trust the science cultists don't understand shit about natural medicine which is the basis for the modern medicine, hahahaha, fucking faggots.

Keep your super duper jabs and quadruple mask mandates to yourself bud.

Truly depends on age and genetics ultimately. Age playing a big part.

For example I'm 22 and can grow a good moustache and goatee, yet everything else is super patchy and better off shaved.
My dad was very much the same and was only able to grow a full beard by the time he hit his 50s, yet he sticks with the moustache and goatee as that's what he's done his whole life

In terms of (clickbait) pic related, all I've ever seen with people using minox or minox/dermarolling is that they go from a patchy beard to a marginally less patchy beard. They expect to have the results of beard that a 50 year old man can grow even though they're still in they're 20s

>Also some people are just lucky and can grow a full beard off the bat. Hell I knew an Arab kid in school that quite literally had a full beard at 15 whilst the other boys still had squeaky voices
TLDR: don't expect magical results and just be extremely patient.
By that time you'll probably have a lot of hair recession and you'll be more worried about your beard going grey

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-21-23-15-01-118~2.jpg (1080x1202, 159.74K)

Attached: 56FE7137-8038-481B-B9B1-334ECBD81DFC.jpg (1940x1688, 730.02K)

Didn't work for me.
Using pic related for now. Recommended by dermatologist

Attached: 20220221_155334.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

does it work

fin arent tranny pills, trannies get fin because they are still men therefore still experience male pattern baldness the same as any biological male, calling them tranny pills is pushing the troon agenda