Help

It feels like every single time i do bicep curls, I'm working my Forearms instead of my whole bicep.

-Try standing straight barbell curls. Feel it mostly in my forearms.
-Try standing with an EZ-curl bar, feel it in Forearms.
-Try straight bar on preacher curl, feel it I'm Forearms.
-Try ez-bar on preacher curl, feel it in Forearms.
-Tried different grip widths on all of them.

The very bottom of my bicep (near the tendon) gets some stimulation, but the rest isn't feeling anything.

Attached: 1645340592166.gif (242x416, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iGYeHsgb4CY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk nigga

Attached: Non white girls seem to like white men doing this .webm (406x720, 919.36K)

I'll try dumbells next I guess lol

Symptoms of a cucked society

> Stares since she is almost quite literally shoving her ass and pussy on his nose
> Politely asks her to step away since she's really close (may sound gay but it's actually manly and non-thirsty)
> Cower and silently move away in "mUh rEsPeCt" for the roastie shoving her ass on his nose

Guess what is the course of action of a cucked society

Maybe your forearms are really weak and have to catch up with your biceps? Do you use really high weights for bicep exercises? Try doing low weight and high rep and see if that changes anything

* Stares unapologetically

That's good though, think about it - how are you going to train any bicep movement without proper forearm strength? I'd suggest you turn your focus around and start doing hammer curls to train your brachialis.
You could assist with some light ez-bar curls or pulldowns on other days, the bicep is a pretty easy muscle to "burn out" in my experience.

I just tried that today. Lowering the weight actually put more of it on my Forearms (I know it makes no sense). Idk wtf is going on. It's not like I just started lifting. Ive lost basically all activation in my bicep.

Im just going to switch to dumbells Thursday. Hopefully that helps.

I already do ez-bar reverse curls, neutral grip pullups and trap shrugs (which helps the forearm a little bit).

I had a similar problem, I just use dumbells and curl both at once imagining it as a barbell, it lets my wrists turn in just enough so that my forearms aren't getting splattered

Your forearms are really weak. Just keep training curls it gets better when your forearm adapts. IT doesn't matter that much where you feel, the most important thing is that you pick a curl variation and your make progress on it.

>Ive lost basically all activation in my bicep.
bro quit being retarded. If you are doing a curling movement your bicep is doing the work. This shit you are thinking is fucking retarded dude

Ya I'm gonna try that next l. Do you fo the oldskool twist and you curl? Or just keep them Pronated the entire time?

Thanks

Okay? The problem is my Forearms are getting worn out before i even feel anything in my bicep.

You probably just have good forearm genetics and poor biceps genetics, making it easier to connect with your forearms and making them more prone to simply taking over movements where they're involved. I myself have poor chest genetics making it hard for me to connect with chest movements, often feel my triceps or front delts taking over, but great back genetics making it very easy for me to have little bicep involvement in rows and pulldowns. Buddy of mine is the reverse, if we do the exact same workouts with the exact same form we'll still connect better with our genetically better muscles and worse with our genetically poorer muscles respectively. Given you've tried many different exercises with many different variations on form, I'm inclined to say you're in the same position.

I have noticed even at work or whatever, when I need to move something, im always using my Forearms instead of my Biceps when i carry, pickup or move shit.

Try drag curls. They should do the trick

Try it in front of a mirror to focus on the peak muscle contraction.
Also, waiter curls are really good for taking forearms out of the movement.
youtu.be/iGYeHsgb4CY (it's the last exercise in the video).

Thanks guys!

Yrain your brain to lead/start the curl movement with your elbows first, and flex your Bicep beforehand to get better activation

Probably poor form. I never rule that out after seeing some really fucking stupid posts from people on here in the past.