Is there any good reason to do keto for weight loss?

Is there any good reason to do keto for weight loss?

>Yes lower hunger/appetite is a good reason.

Attached: 91D8558E-9805-4620-862F-01FF477F9500.jpg (1125x1047, 816.1K)

keto + omad is goat fat burn. too bland of a diet to stay on though

Explain

nah just stay fat bro

is this a real question? everyone knows carbs is why you are fat, this hasnt been in question in the narrative for decades

Ok I’ll stay on keto then

Not him but for me it doesn't work long term because it's literally a bland diet so it gets boring real fast. I did it for like 5 weeks before giving up.

just do HIIT cardio every day and eat healthy, homecooked meals. Never understood all these fancy carnivore, keto, paleo, asshole diets.

How much should I eat as a 5’10 225lb male? I want to be 150 and my gym membership is frozen for three months

nobody knows just eat until youre full

it is not sustainable, it becomes expensive and too restrictive. Just do a cut and like 50% protein 25%fat 25% carb. slow and steady wins the race.

What makes it unsustainable?

keto acutually works... if you do it correctly. Which is incredibly hard. Unless you're measuring your ketone levels constantly I guarantee you're probably not in ketosis. There are immense benefits but even "keto friendly" food and recipes arnt keto friendly and will knock you right out of ketosis in an instant.
Its an extremely restrictive diet until your body adapts to it, which will take a ton of time.

because if you want to be a normal member of society you will be going to restaurants and having beers and eating food from family and friends. It adds a level of inconvenience that is hard to stick to. If you are a rich neet or something and it is doable for you than go ahead.

You’re describing things that people use as excuses

you have to build your diet as something you can stick to

Not a response. OP doesn’t get cheat days

KILL! KETO! LARDS!

KILL KETOLARDS!

KILL KETOLARDS!

I just don't get it how ketolards can be so blind to reality. Severe repeated binge eating is one of the most commonly reported issues with that diet.

I cut on high carbs. Satisfying meals so it's easy to stay on track, a lot more energy for my workouts and in general and I feel a lot better mentally too. Usually it's like 80-90g protein, 60-70g carbs and the rest carbs

Attached: meds.jpg (1440x810, 74.31K)

>because if you want to be a normal member of society you will be going to restaurants and having beers and eating food from family and friends
Where have you been the last 2 years? You can't do jack shit anymore in public without dealing with gay retarded shit.

Attached: 1645430658264.jpg (1280x720, 103.85K)

i did keto for a bit.
KINDA the exact opposite for me. the best bit about it is you can just eat this boring shit every day and you don't even want sugar.
here's the tricky bit: first couple of days you will try and ruse yourself
>i can't eat one cookie, it fits my carb macros
>oh fuck, i ate the whole bag!
all you need to do is not have that shit in your house for a few days and you're good to go.

i meant to say i can* eat one cookie. that cookie would have fit my carbs for the day, that's true.
i inhaled that bag like a starving man, though.