Every protein powder mix uses sucralose, fake sugar, stevia or some other artificial sweetner...

Every protein powder mix uses sucralose, fake sugar, stevia or some other artificial sweetner. Only the richfag ones are pure protein. As if it is more expensive to not add an ingredient. tf?

I'm starting to hate "healthy" people more than the fatfucks. Explain yourselves.
ib4 drinking chlorine is good for you and citing some studies that prove fake sugar is fine.

Attached: johnwick.jpg (420x410, 18.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indigo-herbs.co.uk/shop/buy/organic-pumpkin-seed-protein-powder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>As if it is more expensive to not add an ingredient

No but it's cheaper to add useless cheap additives than the high demand ingredient

Stop being poor retard

yeah this shit really pisses me off. makes it impossible to use it for cooking. I blame the jews.

post nose

Bodybuilding is not about health, just about maximizing muscle gain while keeping a low body fat %. Some areas may overlap, but they're really two separate things.

Don't fall for the supplement memes. Eat quality, nutritious food, not pills and powders.

I buy a 12 pk of these at Costco for ~$16. Add two tbsp of Chia seeds to it.

Absolutely delicious and seems like a better alternative

Attached: 21156790-C4B1-46DF-99AA-1CEFBD2AA52C.jpg (1125x806, 137.3K)

what protein powders dont have artificial sweetners in them?

SOMEONE TELL ME THE BEST PROTEIN MIX THATS NOT TOO EXPENSIVE OR I WILL SHOOT MY COMPUTER

Attached: 1637115073388.jpg (720x438, 27.36K)

Naked Whey
Cost like 100 bucks.
TGS is super cheap but it's not isolate.
I hate how even the "Gold Standard" stuff their healthy versions with fake sugars. More normies should demand no additives.

Just make your own cheese and you get that industrial waste product called 'whey' from the milk.

pumpkin seed protein powder tastes amazing and is pure pumpkin seeds, 68% protein

Literally just fucking eat oats and yogurt together you fagola, shit's dirt cheap, fucktons of nutrients, good protein and filling.

indigo-herbs.co.uk/shop/buy/organic-pumpkin-seed-protein-powder

£11.95 for 500g

Literally just eat more meat.

Just make the scoop smaller, fuck

i was considering that brand it literally has 3 ingredients which is goated but im wondering if the absorption is going to be bullshit since it doesnt have amino acids in it

He did ask for cheap, and while meat is cheap, yogurt is literally designed to be dirt cheap, same with oats user.

wait im retarded it does have aas idk why i thought it didnt

myprotein and bulk are the two largest whey supplement companies in europe and they both have a natural/unflavored option.

Example?

[Serious] How do you get equivalent protein from oats and yog compared to a protein shake?

Fuckers shipping fucks me. I'm too poor to buy more than 1kg at a time. Shipping basically doubles the price