Why do strongmen, rugby players and heavyweight fighters mog bodybuilders and instagram fitness models...

Why do strongmen, rugby players and heavyweight fighters mog bodybuilders and instagram fitness models? is it higher bodyfat or what?

Attached: 1586516346832.jpg (640x960, 66.46K)

>Why do strength athletes mog other athletes who don't specify in strength
Gee I wonder why that would be user

Body builders get hung up on weird minutiae that no one actually cares about and they wind up looking slightly weird.

this

high level bodybuilding is an inherently gay activity, sorry

nah, look at the body of a guy like clint walker who was by no means a strongman and is strength-mogged by modern bodybuilders yet mogs them in every way

Attached: 2471fa2146263708c1b5753e30823f24.jpg (781x1000, 99.69K)

You’re biologically programmed to acknowledge

Function build with strength used to assert dominance > Aesthetically built person.

Because athleticism and skill will always reward you with a fast strong functional body which is what so many powerfatters and faggotbuilders lack

another example. the guy who plays janosik looks nothing like a bodybuilder yet that body mogs them completely

Attached: yqh698gw1c951.jpg (470x570, 36.58K)

do you know what the word "subjective" means, dumb underaged faggot?

Imposing figure above anything else. This is from a recent transformation thread, user said it took 12 years

Attached: 1644965155855.jpg (1491x1146, 379.47K)

He was also a talented actor. Plus being 6'6 tall with top tier bone structure helps a lot

Attached: 1645012139443.jpg (885x2187, 334.52K)

I only look like he does in the left side...with a pump and abusing lightning

Damn

Because the humain esthetics stem from functionnality as the human brain is conditionned to see physical capabilities as desirable.
Bodybuilders are just trying to artificially emulate that

>t.seething bodybuilder

What are this guy's stats?

no matter what discipline you choose, there is probably something you can learn
stop worrying about mog this mog that
it's lonely at the top and normies dont understand discipline or dedication to long term strength gain
brothers in arms, not enemies, women and fats are the enemies

Context of this pic?

take this guy for example
he looks like a normal, strong healthy bloke who isn't a preening faggot who cares about body proprotions and fearing that his arms will overpower his delts
modern bodybuilders are womanly faggots who tan, cut to ultra specific bodyfat levels and do all sorts of shit. it's womanly. when u see some faggot with huge cannonball delts, incredibly shredded with huge quads but tiny back and forearms it's an immediate sign that he's some weakling who roids and overcompensates

Attached: 1597315261665.jpg (1080x1344, 292.63K)

I was mistaken about the timeline, it was 14 years according to him. 5'8 and 202lbs in the first picture

>Janosik

He seems too lean to be over 200 at that height. He is probably taller or lying about his weight

Its because they arent training to look strong they are training to be strong. Im having this convo in another thread about Derek. Derek looks gross bc hes training so other people think he looks big. The delts are so big with toothpick legs. We know in our minds that is not a functional physique. Form should follow function

Attached: Doryphoros.jpg (807x1500, 365.12K)

I don't think it's impossible. According to him he's 226lbs in the second set of pictures. Might be just extremely built
Checked

This is the top aesthetics but i'll never reach it because i have bitch twink genes

Attached: 1566238684745.png (599x563, 363.75K)