Are you one of the 6% Any Forums?

Are you one of the 6% Any Forums?

Attached: 1645344012917.png (620x491, 120.5K)

I AM the grizzly bear

Attached: bloatlord-kyriakos-grizzly.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>2% think "no, I couldn't beat a grizzly bear, but an elephant? Sure thing, no problem."

>28% don't think they could beat a rat in a fight

kangaroo and king cobra are easy work, would be more worried about the chimp

Could all of these 28% disabled idiots beat the cocky 6% thanks to greater numbers ?

>17% of people think they could beat a chimpanzee in a fight unarmed

Attached: 1628305735335.jpg (385x375, 20.84K)

Thier power is overrated. I went to a zoo and seen one in person, I can rip it in half.

a chimp would rip your nutsack off and shove it through your eye socket

Attached: bald_chimp.jpg (687x585, 223.58K)

Lol people think they can beat a chimp in a fight???

depends. Am i just in a cage fighting it or can i climb a tree or use rocks?

Attached: 1644941849924.webm (396x360, 2.62M)

I mean it's probably less than a 0.1% chance, but I COULD potentially beat a grizzly bear in a fight if the stars align. Stick my arm down its throat, bite at its jugular, and hope it chokes before I bleed out.

Realistically if you're fit you should be able to take on everything up to and including a wolf, except for the chimpanzee. The king cobra and the kangaroo would put you in hospital and you may eventually die from the cobra but you should win first. The wolf would be a brutal fight but if you're strong you may be okay, it's 50/50.

This dude trying to BITE a grizzly to death, lol

Elephant would seem like it has no weakness unless you yank its tail to climb on top of it to pull its eyes out.
Lion and grizzly would be a big fucking no, especially the grizzly.
Crocodile is tricky. They're stalkers and will usually make the first strike. If they fail they'll give chase for a few seconds then retreat under the water. If you got the first jump, it's doable.
Gorilla and chimp, assuming they're not agitated would probably be fairly easy too.
All the others are easy, especially the eagle where you could just grab its talons and smash it into the (preferably concrete) ground.

>bite at its jugular

lmao good luck

I mean with the dogs and wolf, it would more so come down to intelligence than strength, if youre dumb and let even a medium sized dog bite down on a vital part of your body(throat, back of the leg, etc...) youre immediatly fucked, theres pretty much no escaping that

a chimp would rip your arms out of your body and eat your face

bears can climb and rocks will just bounce off it lol

>biting a grizzly bear's neck
you'd be lucky to mildly annoy a BLACK bear with your pathetic human bite

Attached: 1567404173583.png (797x448, 615.24K)

>8% thinks that they could beat an elephant bear handed.

If my hands were bears I could probably beat an elephant as well

kek