Antidepressants : Do they heal for life ?

I wanna get off them after two years, they prob saved my life i was a fucking fat faggot before, a mindless degen coomer, depressed every days, it changed since then, but drawback is that my T levels are a lot lower than before, i wanna get off them bros, but i fear that i might go back being a numb hopeless coomer, not finding any strength to just even get off my bed, i've heard antidepressants rewire your brain, does that mean when i'll be off them i will still stay the way i am now ? genuinly asking Any Forums bros please tell me

Attached: 01_120518_PillsStock_Carroll.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg (735x490, 25.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RyHQRxQGBhI?t=237
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey bro. I stopped taking mine (wellbutrin) last week. Not here to judge. My reason for getting off is that i realized I was miserable for reasons not related to brain chemistry. I had surgery and injuries that forced me to stop my two favorite hobbies. If that’s the reason then I don’t want to be potential ingesting something not needed for minimal effect.

Attached: B4C638A0-CDE7-4B36-968B-88E4AA5DFA04.gif (800x532, 1.4M)

Do things to boost T, then -- vitamin D, zinc, plenty of fresh air and exercise.

>chemically castrating yourself
LMAO. They'll never learn

I don't think pharmacists will sell you a cure, just a temporary addictive drug to keep you buying and giving them money. but don't worry, depression has natural ways to be treated and more efficient

Just go outside, keep lifting, make friends, follow your purpose and live a happy life, thats literally all you need

Stopped taking Wellbutrin about the same time ago because I felt like I was getting enough energy from eating well and training everyday. Now I’ve been feeling kind of powerless for days.
I wish the withdrawals would end already.
However apart from being low energy slob I don’t really feel depressed. Holding on to routines I made while on dope.
Wagmi bro

and here we go.
Here come the normalfags telling you how the cure for mental illness is diet, exercise and most important - "stop being a pussy".
The normalfags also make these statements like are the first genius to come up with the idea.
And if there mental health advice doesnt work, they fall back on the "just stop being a pussy" schtick

Already done, i get out, i lift, i eat clean, i take all the vitamins and supplements i can.

look, i live my best life than when i was a depressed half dead coomer

I started abou the same time I got the jab and have been having chest pain. That went away after I stopped wellbutrin. I was convinced this whole time it was the jab.

Did you notify your doc? I just stopped filling my script, but my gf is bugging me to call them.

No, but I probably should :D

They don't heal anything, they numb your brain so that, in theory, you have the time to work out your problems without offing yourself. In reality, you are supposed to and will get addicted and unable to function without them, and the reason for your depression will never magically disappear, you live in an environment you're not supposed to live in and the best you can do is acknowledge that and live as closely as possible to the way which is natural for humans. Alternatively, go drug yourself and join the cattle, goy.

Attached: 1642782187669.gif (267x400, 88.11K)

This. Dont take pharamjew chemicals meant to lobotomize you

t. normalfag who never needed SSRIs in his life

>In reality, you are supposed to and will get addicted and unable to function without them
More normakfag gibberish
I tried zoloft for almost year but it didnt have much effect on me. So I taped off them over a few weeks then stopped. Felt a little weird for week 2 but was back to normal (for me) soon.
So tell me all about how you were "addicted" and "unable to function without them".

Whatever you do, don't just stop taking them. Talk with your doctor/psychiatrist about how to best slowly wean yourself off them.

Not him, but I've definitely "needed" SSRIs although I've never taken them because they can make things worse.

>something that didn't affect me didn't affect me when I stopped taking it
wow, what a surprise!

eat healthy & organic
try to be horny all the time
know that god is with you

I didnt say it didnt effect me. I said it didnt have MUCH effect and I was taking the max dose.
And I also I felt weird for a couple weeks when I stopped.
You, or the other faggot,
stated you are SUPPOSED TO AND WILL GET ADDICTED TO THEM

He's right in that many people are worse off after years of taking those drugs than if they hadn't. Not everyone, but many.

Source: your ass

Peter Gøtzsche has a comprehensive talk on this: youtu.be/RyHQRxQGBhI?t=237

i was on lexapro for a couple months and regret ever being on it, or going to a psychiatrist for that matter.
ssri's are fucking stupid as fuck.

Dr. Youtube says......

for all I know you're a tranny trying to keep people from getting better

>Dr. Youtube
He's got qualifications out the ass, retard.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 00-38-31 Peter Gøtzsche, MD Experts Medicating Normal-or8.png (712x305, 26.92K)