What the fuck do they feed kids these days?

what the fuck do they feed kids these days?
my gym is flooded with zoomer varbies

Attached: 1608424.jpg (1125x1867, 804.08K)

anavar

this is so gay

Social media addiction

>zoomer girls putting on 30kg of muscle like it's nothing
What a time to be alive

name?

efi sarris

Attached: 1525543.jpg (943x1795, 822.08K)

I ain't complainin, gives me a drive to get on that level. Most zoomer woman are bigger than like 70% of the men that frequent my gym.

Attached: civilized men.gif (500x279, 797.82K)

What gym? I've never seen a varbie irl but I just go to a small 24 hr gym with only 2 racks

fpbp
more teens roding than ever before

Anytime fitness, it's the only ''premium'' gym around here, others are cheap ass horse stalls with people that have no decency, quitters or juiced up retards. I pay twice as much but it's worth it for me

Attached: let's go.gif (356x266, 2.18M)

its a sign of the times. Most young people know to their bones how fucked shit is. So women are looksmaxxing to try and lock down the few dudes that have a good job

I don't care what it is.
As long as they're feeding them more.
Because this gets me rock hard.

Anytime is where I go too and at mine only a handful of people even lift. Definitely no varbies in sight.
Also no way is it premium. No hot towels no sauna. It's mid range. Only thing cheaper is planet

wtf I want to groom a zoomer girl into taking var now

In my gym all the zoomers are either lanklets, balding because of roids, or sloots doing dumb booty exercise lbs.

Sadly, FPBP and on the money. Does anybody honestly think the same generation that ate Tide Pods for internet clout wouldn't commit fraud for a few extra TikTok views?

Attached: 1641775861975.png (735x732, 994.23K)

>Also no way is it premium
Europe bro
>No hot towels no sauna
Mine does, including a hot tub and massage beds (no staff for it though gotta have a friend)
It also costs like 50 euro's a month compared to 15 in other places. Depends on the franchise owner. Know of a anytime 2 towns over thats basically a run down shed.

Attached: polishing.gif (341x256, 334.86K)

based architect

Attached: 1606197.jpg (1169x2061, 332.98K)

more like eli SARMis

she's too short to be this big

It's like GMO pork; just pump that little piggy full of chemicals until she is a nice, fat, juicy sow; ripe and ready for harvesting.

Attached: Grill.png (700x3287, 330.73K)

What mental illness causes this?

let me guess
she claims natty