Afg weekends

phuck yanny

Attached: 0_DSOL_Flick_Neighbours_2.jpg (615x462, 33.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PeWi7HozrdE
youtu.be/tJ4W9OAIKBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Went for a run this morning and watching uzaki chan rn

what's for din din tonight boys? Veggie stir fry with a bit of sweet chilli sauce for myself

Attached: 1643282611255.png (1204x1378, 2.24M)

just learnt how to front squat and zercher squat, gonna learn power cleans next

Weights and then chill. Gonna continue Cowboy Bebop. Uni sem is starting next week and I just got an eviction notice so I'm moving back in with mum. Worst timing ever.
Based, gonna zercher squat and block pull then run a mini hypertrophy circuit. Pasta with bacon, eggs and cheese tonight.
What are we training/eating fellas

Terrible country filled with terrible people.

Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot,'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's all passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as fuck you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particularly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all aus news media is harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on Any Forums are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking) "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago

Internet is slow as fuck, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and most of all self-respect.

my bicep tendons are sore lads. fucking annoying. I think I need to reduce volume overall, I'm doing too many accessories. bbq for din dins. listening to lots of jpop today.
youtu.be/PeWi7HozrdE

Brosplit or PPL?

PPL. I do barbell, hammer and regular curls every back and bi day. do you reckon its too much?

kek yes

I go hard on 3 bicep exercises twice a week on back days and have no issues.
Sore tendons sounds like your grip isn't right or your weight is too high.
I do hammer, reverse and preacher. Last two with ez bar. x8 x8 and x12 - 3 sets each.

To add to this, you're basically working the same parts of the bicep nearly 3 times in a row.

Fuarkkkk take me back to these days.
In other news, anyone has any tips on how to pick up (legal) teens?

Same as picking up any woman
Be a mad dog and a sexy cunt

Flick was something else desu

be a teenager

thanks guys. I'll drop the weight for a little bit and assess my form.

I had GyG. Spicy chicken enchilada with chips and no sugar coke plus a side of the cheesy salsa fries coz I'm a fat little cunt.

also do it slow and squeeze biceps at top

steak, egg, chips

WAWTT
WAWLTT
WAWET
WAWFT
Chins/dips
youtu.be/tJ4W9OAIKBw
Coffee Prince later
Cummy beans
Eun-chan not being real and my bf (female) is killing me inside

Attached: 1645266023955.jpg (979x809, 542.79K)