That post workout cig

>that post workout cig
just started smoking again after 4 month break. not smoking made me feel like a low test faggot

Attached: 5556.jpg (1200x1600, 140.1K)

based

Attached: CHADmondo.jpg (397x600, 58.26K)

wanna get a hotel or sum shit

>damn, Kramer looks like THAT?

holy fuck ice looking rough
i learnt of his scam. pretty funny, i don't blame him, fuck his retard fans who'd actually invest in that

is that legendary bodybuilder leanice44?

based jew stealing from retards
It's funny how people get mad after falling for such an obvious scam

He’s a jew how could anyone expect anything else from him kek

Lol showing of his slick refugee aesthetic...

Attached: cigmondo.jpg (397x600, 55.51K)

i switched to vaping even though it looks gay as fuck it's amazing how much better i feel after just a few weeks. I can not believe I was even alive before it's unreal (pack a day smoker for ten years)

Average ice fan has a pdh in physics thank you very much

can we convince him to take tren and fight sam hyde?

You smell like shit.

Everyone can smell you and you smell like absolute shit. Your teeth also look fucking disgusting and most everyone tries to actively avoid you. Do with this information what you want.

you're a low test faggot or a chronic smoker. 1 or 2 ciggies a day are literally good for you. I won't provide a source so kys cuck.

It seems odd to me that for something that's so bad for you they really need to keep convincing you it's bad. Like bruh they don't tell you to not jump off bridges, we already know it's bad for you

>1 or 2 ciggies a day
Nobody, NOBODY smokes 2 cigs a day. You WILL smoke at least 10 and you WILL be happy

i smoke 3 cigs a week bitch

Why even bother? Are you a twitter small coffee aesthetics poster? Tar lungs or go home, bitch

I'm smoke free exactly one year today. I think this is the one, im gonna quit for sure

I used to do this. Now I smoke a pipe once or twice a month.

Attached: tfWFti9.gif (336x208, 490.43K)

I don't smoke cigarettes, but a post workout pipe or cigar is great.

Attached: B00F1A27-D5B0-4896-A142-731CBE69C8BF.jpg (594x516, 23.5K)