Imagine being a bodybuilding lmao

imagine being a bodybuilding lmao.

you could literally learn how to kill a grown up man, but no you would rather have big juicy legs.
you literally stare at naked man and say things like " uwu his chest looks so good." instead of fighting people.

any 5'4 boxer manlet could kill any of you if he chooses to.

Attached: https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_c53b7cf95e5dfbf245d09b53be210f20.jpg (720x404, 51.66K)

Nah I have a .308
Plus I mog you

You can do both.

> i mog you
your muscles arent even visible if you are not naked kek

Hahaha not everyone is a twinky DYEL like your precious boxers. You can see my mass through sweaters b

>You can see my mass through sweaters b

Attached: EqrYSnPW4Actm14.jpg (1680x1883, 781.9K)

dumbest debate ever go suck a butthole retard

Attached: 1634422403740.webm (1280x720, 531.15K)

i have a purple belt in bjj and i used to train muay thai
for competitive fighters, strength and conditioning is like, 80% of the game, the other 20% is mixed between mentality & technique lol
lifting is very important in fighting, strength ultimately is king
if this was not true, then there would be no reason for weight classes
of course, a lifelong martial artist will beat up a gym rat who's bigger than him, but strength enhances the effectiveness of your technique
every single pro fighter does strength and conditioning for a reason
and even despite this, i've learned the hard way, never fight, you just don't know when some crack head is going to sneak up and stab you
fighting is not worth it, only for self-defense

theoretidally, martial arts will help you win fights, but it's just too unreliable
either you get jumped by a gang, stabbed, shot, or manhandled by somebody who's just way too big and strong

OP, you're an edgy fag teenager, grow up

martial arts are nullified by raw strength if there's a large enough difference btw
i'm 5'11" 180lbs, 1/2/3/4 for reps, and some juiced up 5'9" 240lb strongman manlet came into the gym and can muffle my technique after just a few months of training due to his raw strength, it's fucked up

lifting is good
lifting alone won't make you good at fighting, but it can definitely help
fighting is generally a bad idea, the risks are too great
all competitive fighters do S&C, and many pro fighters blast roids and cut a ton of weight just to be bigger and stronger

shut up you stupid brain-damaged fuck

Attached: IMG_20210604_010638.jpg (1080x2592, 554.83K)

all of them roided, and did weightlifting though

You got me

you don't do fighting sports to
>learn how to kill a grown up man
you edgy 14yo retard. virgin hands wrote this post

Attached: 0197-019.png (466x492, 187.02K)

i'm gonna kill you and then myself

Attached: 1538643578932 (2020_09_30 15_15_58 UTC).jpg (480x480, 22.9K)

why do you do them instead, gayman

>grizzly is a bodybuilder
>grizzly bad
Kys Discord troon never come back here again ywnbaw

>dumb macaco is dumb
shocked

true, OP is a faggot

You just know OP and the other faggots that make these threads neither lift nor fight, and that they've probably never even met a professional bodybuilder or fighter. 95% of professional bodybuilders or fighters are nowhere near this fake faggot alpha male persona, they just do it because they're decent at it, enjoy doing it and it pays the bills, and they mostly prefer to keep themselves.

learning to fight and defend oneself =/= learning how to kill. if you have a desire to kill someone outside of a life or death situation you're either an edgy larper or a psycho

A body-building?

Attached: IMG_20220216_125741.jpg (1075x607, 146.41K)

>imagine being a bodybuilding
>any 5'4
Good morning sirs.

I was a pretty good wrestler in high-school and carry a 9mm. I'll continue with my hormone addiction and mirin physiques in a homoerotic manner.

None of these bloated manlets and muscle bound freaks would win a fight with a trainee fighter. They get gassed in seconds, they can barely throw punches because they're too muscle bound and slow, and they're unnaturally large for their size. It's hilarious seeing these "tough guy" body builders with pin heads and small feet. A naturally large man like a heavyweight boxer or strong man competitor is infinitely more powerful for their size. Some 5'9 200lbs + body builder just looks ridiculous and would get their asses handed to them by bigger and smaller fighting men.
I trained boxing and MMA, none of the guys we're bloated bodybuilders, even the heavyweights, and the guys who came to the gym that were juiced up bb'ders, couldn't do 10 push ups or circuit training without gassing.

What happens when the Democrats take your guns away or you travel out side your state/USA? Kek

Eh depends on how skilled the boxer is. Though there have been cases of voxes punching people so hard while not wearing boxing gloves that the other guy's eyes pop out of their skull