Is it normal to have blood in your semen after icing my balls or did I fuck up?

Is it normal to have blood in your semen after icing my balls or did I fuck up?

Attached: FB_IMG_1644712808427.jpg (641x960, 32.56K)

your body is just expelling an imbalance of your four humours. If you’re concerned consider some mild leeching

Did you use the leech yet? Might help if you have extra blood

Must guys see great results after regular bloodletting.

That's normal, just put a leach on each teste when you're done icing next time.

Attached: 1614099070847.jpg (737x1075, 307.39K)

>oh nonono fellow kikes they found the ball icing how can we ruin it for them? I know shelberger hesr me out let's say they will cum with blood that will teach 'em
kys I'll ice my balls and you can't stop me

Dunno about icing but I love to shower myc ock and balls with cold water and then I rub my dick until it's warm again, shower it again until I'm done. The feeling of hot cum coming through and ice cold dick is something else.

I agree

Attached: imagen_2022-02-16_134555.png (1284x1080, 595.71K)

testis

Goddamn it, I've been icing for 3 months bit still no blood in cum. What am i doing wrong bros?

user did you put the ice directly onto your skin?

>He actually fell for the ice ball meme

You likely have an unrelated infection. Go get tested

>torturing my genitals hurts ):
I cant believe the shit I read on this site
You probably think squat plugs are real too

Genuine coordinated attempt at discouraging people from cold showers/testicular cooling

Perhaps there is a difference between "cooling" and sticking your balls in ice, idiot
If you want to speedrun to impotence dont let me stop you

Lmao we got another boys

>bathing in icy water is good for you
>touching your balls with ice is bad for you

Attached: thinking.jpg (750x1000, 42.33K)

>oh no the colderino will le kill you
Shut up, shitskin, contrary to the belief of your cucaracha dancing shithole, accidentally setting the water to cold while showering will not make you wilt.

Touching your skin directly with ice is never a good thing, when icing injuries you're meant to put cloth between the ice and your skin
Anyway putting your nuts in icy water isnt good for you and no amount of jewish buzzfeed articles will convince me otherwise
This is just the same as that retarded "tan your balls" meme
Heating didnt work so now its cooling, next will be massage your balls or some shit
Just hop on test already