Is it true that all non stick pans are toxic and the only healthy way to cook is with cast iron?

is it true that all non stick pans are toxic and the only healthy way to cook is with cast iron?

Attached: chinaiscool.webm (272x480, 945.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plevinandgallucci.com/teflon-lawsuit/
amazon.com/Blue-Diamond-CC001597-001-Ceramic-Nonstick/dp/B07CZY172G/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=non toxic nonstick frying pan&qid=1645006262&sr=8-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Small amounts of teflon will end up in your food after using a pan for a longer period, and it's not particularly healthy. But I don't think it's a real problem at these amounts.

yes, use stainless steel or cast iron

Woah Chinese people are hardy

teflon is inert isn't it? it just passes through you

>These are humans too and not the result of demon worship
Kek ok buddy.
Non stick breaks down at high temp and releases toxins, probably won't happen for all techniques but I wouldn't sear a steak on it. It also chips and scratches with utensils harder than wood so you have to be more mindful. I just use a regular steel pan for everything and a small non stick for making scrambled eggs and sauces.

Non stick pans (teflon) are poisonous to pet birds

It's over

Just dodge the bullet bro and stick to cast iron/stainless. Take care of your pans your pans will take care of you.

Teflon causes cancer. DuPont were sued in the US over this.
plevinandgallucci.com/teflon-lawsuit/

Cast iron, stainless steel, carbon steel are safe to cook with and there are even types of non-stick coatings that are also safe such as the pans made by Ozeri.

Do you wanna be a penislet? Use teflon

Attached: IMG_20220216_063612.jpg (1080x1415, 410.4K)

I've heard that only one type of stainless steel is safe, what is it?

>a cancer-causing chemical used in the manufacture of Teflon
wow disproven in literally the first sentence of your own source, that might be a new record for retarded shit posted in Any Forums
Here's another fun quote, again, from YOUR SOURCE
>Although PTFE itself is nontoxic under normal use, its manufacture produces toxic byproducts.
>nontoxic under normal use

Read the whole article
>PTFE is a nontoxic substance but it does degrade at very high temperatures, which could cause health risks. It has a high melting point of 327 ºC. Food is cooked at lower temperatures than that. For example, a steak would be fried at around 280 ºC (536 ºF). So with normal use, PTFE is fine, since it does not start to degrade until temperatures hit 350 ºC (662 ºF). However, if it degrades, it releases fine particles that can damage the lungs. (A 2001 study also indicates it can degrade in the environment into a substance that is toxic to plants.)

The danger primarily occurs when a pan overheats, perhaps because someone became distracted while cooking. Cases have been documented of people suffering flu-like symptoms after breathing in PTFE during the manufacturing process, though no long-term effects have been reported. There have also been reports of pet birds dying when a Teflon pan was left on the stove for too long. Others have reported sick cats and dogs after exposure to Teflon cooking.

i heard this but was sure it was true
i thought most non sticks dont use teflon these days

Wait is this nigga eating mice?

Go figure the plague came back.

"it might make you sick (the article states flu like symptoms) if you overheat it to moronic levels" is a long fucking cry away from "don't use teflon, it gives you cancer"
that's like saying don't use an oven because if you leave it on when you leave the house, your house might burn down
yes, fucking shockingly, there are inherent dangers in cooking with fire.
that doesn't mean it gives you fuckin cancer

are ceramic ones like this good
amazon.com/Blue-Diamond-CC001597-001-Ceramic-Nonstick/dp/B07CZY172G/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=non toxic nonstick frying pan&qid=1645006262&sr=8-6

Ricecels aren't human

is it true cast iron make food taste better ?

Attached: 1585786718594.jpg (1024x683, 426.13K)