Trans Fat

Are trans fats as bad as boomers suggest?

Attached: close-up-of-donuts-trans-fats.jpg (1160x653, 114.89K)

Yes. If you eat too much you literally become a tranny.

This. Be careful bro.

Cisfats are healthier

I think trans-fats are the one thing that everyone, unanimously, can come together and agree is bad. Vegans, ketos, peatards, and normies can all agree on this one truth, for once.

I can't even find trans fats in anything anymore, it's all just onions lecithin and canola motor oil now.

Proof?

They aren't that much worse than other vegetable oils. I feel like they have their own category so that the food companies can distance their vegetable oil crap from trans fats.

t fats can fucking clog your veins
its fucking bad yes

It turns out saturated fat is actually good for you so logically trans-fat is probably even better

Ywnbarf

This
I mean I've never seen anyone defend transfats unironically

Did you just ‘this’ your own post you disgusting homo?

Yeah, and it sucks because it's in everything.
>Baked goods, such as cakes, cookies and pies
>Shortening
>Microwave popcorn
>Frozen pizza
>Refrigerated dough, such as biscuits and rolls
>Fried foods, including french fries, doughnuts and fried chicken
>Nondairy coffee creamer
>Stick margarine

I hate being healthy sometimes.

Attached: transitioning.jpg (1200x922, 174.42K)

so that means it's actually healthy

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-011328_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x836, 386.16K)

No, they have even higher stability than saturated fat (good fat) . It never goes rancid. It was literally banned by same people who want you to eat grass.

>it's in everything
>proceeds to list non-foods
srsly user

Attached: 1623907150896.jpg (1020x748, 65.93K)

Half of those things you can make yourself, the other half is just shit and has better alternatives (like margarine, eat butter instead).

What country do you live in where it's still so commonly present in processed foods? In a lot of European countries trans fats are nearly completely gone from even the most processed foods (because I believe they made it illegal).
I'm not sure if your conspiracy theory is 100% accurate. Trans fats where mostly hydrogenated vegetable oils, so we can assume that the same people who are trying to get us to eat grass (aka, the pro plant anti meat people) would highly benefit from selling trans fats.

ketofags think its good