Be me

>be me
>never taken the vaxx
>get the cooof - 1 day of fever, 3 days where i felt weak, thats it
>be my friend
>identical symptoms to mine but he is double vaxxed
>be another friend
>1 week of fever, 2 weeks hard cough, still coughing from time to time
so... the vax did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING or was this just a fluke?

Attached: 1637411590133.png (723x444, 148.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publichealthscotland.scot/publications/covid-19-statistical-report/covid-19-statistical-report-19-january-2022/
bitchute.com/video/E9eiHFonIwXZ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oral ingestion of semen is extremely effective at mitigating covid symptoms. That's probably what protected you OP.

Not only does the vaccine do nothing, it makes you more likely to catch it.
publichealthscotland.scot/publications/covid-19-statistical-report/covid-19-statistical-report-19-january-2022/

Shut up retard

I didn't get sick at all in 2020/most of 2021, I got vaxed in the meantime and had like three colds this autumn and winter, what the actual fuck

>t. double boosted

Literally a government report, read it yourself.

>cherry picking random reports
fuck off tinfoil

Thanks for your study with N=3.

Statistically speaking your way more likely to end up in hospital without the vaccine. However, if you're neither fat, old nor american it's extremely unlikely to happen to you anyway.

I took the first two shots last summer, my understanding is that they where quite effective against the mutations around at the time and I'm happy I took them. The third shot seems redundant at the moment, I might take it next autumn if they update it and if covid is still going strong.

>cherry picking random reports
More like deliberately misinterpreting random reports.

it was literally designed to fuck your immune system so pharmaceutical companies can make more money in the future

Attached: vaxscam6.jpg (1024x969, 115.46K)

a covid infection has a higher chance of causing myocarditis than the vaxx

I caught it when I had 1 vax. 2 days of headache, a couple of coofs and sense of smell lost for a week and altered permanently. Now I smell garlic as some fucking disgusting chemical mixed with shit. I used to love garlic.
Also got 5 times more sensitive to smell of pussy, not unpleasant but weird and now i'm horny a lot more.
What the fuck is this about?

false because "it" doesn't exist

this

The vaccine has been linked to myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) at a rate of 0.00126%, or about 1 in 100,000. These cases of inflammation were mild and brief.
COVID infection is also linked to heart inflammation, the risk of myocarditis with COVID is 100x higher than the risk from the vaccine, and these cases are often severe.

>ignore the news about covid cases
>everyone says to stay inside
>not only go outside but go into the city center
>it's so empty I feel like I could be the only one there
>no mask
>continue to go out into the city every day off work
>continue doing this for over a year
>nothing happens
>boss asks me if I'll get the vax
>say no

Attached: b5de0f84bc7c1c9f34f5.jpg (512x512, 37.11K)

Exactly the same here OP. And even worse : a friend of mine took the "booster shot" (lmao) and was sick the next five days. Exactly the same symptoms as the other shots but multiplied in gravity. Meanwhile covid had me take 2 days off working out kek

blind sheep
you WILL wake up one day

Haha, take your meds schizo.
Or don't, you're more fun like this.

Almost like contagion and "virus" disease are an unproven theory

>be me
>power vaxxed thrice
>negative zero symptoms
>live in one of large cities where coof first popped up

I wasted 5 minutes looking for the information you claimed on that website and couldn't find it, absolutely retarded

I found this tweet and its full of people going FUCK YEAH BUT ALSO DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE HAHA and none of them get replies
meanwhile if you google aus navy stats you immediately find the following:
bitchute.com/video/E9eiHFonIwXZ/
this is some antivacc AMERICAN military medical person
and wow what does she say, 317 cases of myocarditits vs 1113 cases of myocarditis
so the dumb bitch in your tweet just took the numbers from a completely unrelated factual scenario and applied them to the AUSTRALIAN military for some reason. Why? She's either a fucking retard or is doing it maliciously.
Why do you trust these people? They are LITERALLY MAKING SHIT UP

STOP MAKING PEOPLE OPPOSED TO FORCED VACCINATION LOOK LIKE FUCKING RETARDS
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM if you aren't a literal fucking fed
kys

Prove it exists. What I expect from you
>a picture (not a man-made graphic) of an isolated sample of the "virus"
>a sequencing of the "virus" which was not done through a computer simulation
>a proof this "virus" fulfills all postulates of Rivers
Good luck

I had 4 weeks off (paid!) because I still had to take the pcr test which is still positive weeks after the infection despite me being not infectious anymore. Good times
>hi doctir, I have (classic symptoms of myocarditis)
>Hi user, I hope you are vaxxed and boosted?
>lol no (gpo to A)
>of course, I trust the science
A:
>you are an idiot. You probably had a covid infection already which caused the myocarditis. No, I am not going to test for antibodies.
B:
>No way the vaxx caused it. Must have been the flu you had 10 years ago.