How to gain muscle without eating?

Due to my OCD and intrusive thoughts I cannot eat anymore. How can I continue to build muscle without eating?

Attached: 4E835A02-7B7A-4FFF-9545-5A8471EAED0B.jpg (828x597, 71.41K)

Stop asking fucking stupid questions and eat. Fucking cockmongrel.

I literally can’t eat unless I absolutely have to in order to prevent starvation user.

Stop being a fucking retarded cockmongrel and eat. Faggot retard.

I literally can’t user.

test 500

eat while lifting, it will all turn into muscle
fasting is muscle sparing so you won't lose any muscle

wala

do NOT workout unless eating

user the issue is that I CANT eat unless absolutely necessary due to my intrusive thoughts and OCD.

>fasting is muscle sparing
You faggots actually believe this, you don't understand the physiology.

Stop being a faggot and eat you mentally ill retard. The fact that you lack the willpower to overcome your mental illness enough to do something as simple as a basic human function is utterly pathetic. You disgust me.

I can’t eat user. I’m diagnosed with severe OCD and one of my symptoms is intrusive thoughts. Whenever I try to eat I always get intrusive thoughts that “contaminate” the food I’m about to eat. If I get a intrusive thought while chewing/swallowing the food I will literally have to make myself throw up so I can get the “contaminated” food out of my stomach

Unironically seek professional help if it’s really that bad. I thought you were being a pussy but you’re legitimately ill and need help. Good luck user hopefully it gets better for you.

I’m just going to kms desu but thanks anyway

Consider this: you know it's not contaminated. Just eat it, and when you don't die, you'll realize its fine. What is it going to do, kill you?

Imagine your poor muscles starving and withering away. You’re doing this to them, user. You could’ve saved them, but you’re letting them die because you won’t eat another egg.

You don't. What, you think you can magically build muscle with air and sunshine?

See

You literally will never be a woman is what you literally can't user

Dude you're doing this to yourself, this is from a person who previously had OCD and germophobia. I suffered with it for 4 years and at that point I realized I needed to do something, I did what I didnt even know at the time was exposure therapy and little by little over the course of two months I was healed mentally. I got so bad that my hands would bleed from how dry they were due to washing them with soap 20 or so times every time I was going to eat, so don't respond to this saying my case wasn't as severe. Don't be a retard it's all in your head everyone else eats food, your food is not the only food that could possibly be "contaminated". Everything around you has germs there's a ton living inside you right now. Let me put it to you this way what you're doing to yourself right now will more than likely cause you to be malnourished and die quicker or get illness than this so called "contamination" that does not exist.

Stop telling him it only feeds his ocd

“Exposure therapy” is literally just the scientific way of saying “lol just ignore the intrusive thoughts and compulsions bro”. If I could ignore them I wouldn’t have this problem in the first place. I’m pretty sure suicide is the only option left I’ve tried multiple different meds and nothing has helped

I think if someone was there to tell me this it would've helped a lot honestly

And what the fuck is this "contamination" based off of retard? Is it science? Where do you even think you got the concept of something being "contaminated" came from? Don't ask for help and then go full retard mode you aren't an irrational chimp are you? You're a human learn this exposure therapy works and it's your own active choice to not help yourself get back to reality. Yes you are going to have to make an effort but don't be a faggot imagine how happy you could be, yet you're a dumbass who has no self preservation. Look I know I'm calling you insults but only because I see someone that is actively choosing to be coward.

How am I being a coward bro? I’ve been struggling every single day ever since I developed OCD and it hasn’t gotten any better. How would I even preform exposure therapy for this shit? Just eat and ignore the intrusive thought? It’s not that easy bro. I know you had it but I obviously have it much worse then you did. The anxiety makes me fucking sick to my stomach, and you’re just telling me to “lol just ignore it bro”. It’s literally on the same line as “just be confident bro”. I can’t Fucking ignore the compulsions and thoughts because they make me insane. I can’t even open my door or turn on my pc anymore without getting intrusive thoughts. I will literally sit in my car like a retard turning it on and off again countless times until I’m able to start the car up without getting a intrusive thought. I’m totally fucked bro there’s no cure for me besides a bullet to the head.