Any Forums opinion of fit chicks with tattoos?

Does it interfere with muscle definition?

Attached: dd.jpg (1080x1298, 438.09K)

don't understand tattoo part

Tattoos, unless they are directly in worship and reverence of The LORD God, are a form of worship to something less, and therefore idolatry. Thus, any tattoo worshiping something of this earth is objectively garbage.

>Does it interfere with muscle definition?
yeah because she has none
also it just makes her look like a whore

covering your body in stupid scribbles is a sign of mental illness

So bacon and barbells is still around eh

Full sleeves or at least some manner of cohesive style or themes is good. Being covered randomly with nonsense flash designs with absolutely no forethought is just an indication of how she most likely is in other aspects of her life.

i'd hit it

Tattoos are a sign of low class.
They have become the sign of woman that work service and retail jobs.
It’s basically a substitute for them to not cut themselves and it’s the ultimate sign of consumerism to the hyper individualist form. 0jgj2

>full sleeves
>good
lol
lmao, even

Tattoos are trashy. Would never wife a girl with a lot of tattoos.

The act of being tattooed causes the "ouchie mmhmm" feeling. Girls who have multiple tattoos or large tattoos are more likely to sleep around and cheat. The personality types that enjoy being tattooed are the same personality types to pursue hypergamy.

One or two meaningful small tattoos are probably OK..but proceed with caution.

Attached: 1587091164388.jpg (1149x565, 273.33K)

I dislike tattoo's but I fully agree that the random assortment of shapes and shit that some dumb bitches have is infinitely worse than something cohesive like the op pic
look like a fucking toddler scrawled on them while they were sleeping, absolutely asinine

Poast body

Someday I'll finish my right arm. Artist is in the states and I'm locked in the free people's democratic Republic of Trudistan

Except they're explicitly proscribed in thr bible

Based

>prescribed in the Bible
No, they are not.

That's a man

Attached: 1618689472809.gif (170x196, 976.37K)

Tattoos = independence
Independence = fucking multiple men
Fucking multiple men = incels get insecure and go full overdrive
This is why you get the whole "ewww she's a whore I'd pass because I'm saving myself for a c-cute japanese virgin bride"

>post body
>from a fucking leaf that didn't post his first
Go back to sucking Trudeau's cock, leaf.

So a big fuckoff tattoo of Jesus on my arse is okay?

Just to be clear: You are, in fact, encouraging slovenly women and the loose/shifting morals upon which they operate, correct? And before you reply, include a photo of your nose with a current timestamp.

Not an incel, have fucked my fair share. Been in plenty of relationships and some longer term ones.

Every single girl who I've been with that was into tattoos was a slut. Some were able to hide it for a long time..but ultimately they'd act in a *independent* manner that made me want to bail out.

Additionally I'm fairly adept at beginning and maintaining friendship with women. From my experience database I can tell you...avoid trying to wife up girls with lots of tattoos, unless you're into that type of lifestyle.

“Present your bodies a sacrifice living, holy, acceptable to God, a sacred service with your power of reason.” - Romans 12:1

If your tattoo is not an act of worship unto The LORD, your tattoo is thus garbage and/or idolatrous to someone or something lesser. What didn't you understand about the "act of worship" part?

can I get a tattoo of jesus that shows him absolutely packing? I mean like seriously slingin some fuckin meat under his little mankini and you just know its fit to burst? He'd look really good and absolutely worshipworthy
followup: would it be alright if he were naked?

I don't care. Is that a man?

Attached: 1637476137228.jpg (480x387, 24.66K)

Tattoos aren't punk anymore m8.

Also, why do independent women have to be whores? Why can't women be independent and value their sexual realtions as more than just a way to feel good? Why does independence include following lock in step with the rest of society, spiraling into debauchery and apathy? I don't think women, left to their own devises, are as immoral as you think they are. Why do you think so little of women to just reduce them to a slab of meat?

Attached: 1644518530831.jpg (480x304, 11.13K)