You're on social media right user? How else could I know to date you?

>You're on social media right user? How else could I know to date you?

Attached: 1583693515967.jpg (486x768, 54.41K)

I don't have any. Am I fucked? Or am I gonna make it?

Nope.

Yes, but its under my legal name. Search for "Umyron Cuhnt"

You’re fine.
If anything, she’s filtered herself out by trying to filter you.

Depends on your age, if young millenial or zoomer you're probably fucked unless you're really good at talking to people. If older millenial and up you'll be fine.

i dont have any social media. i dont even have a youtube account. just yesterday i realized that i forgot what tinder was because someone mentioned it in a thread. i think its getting mixed up in my head with pintrest or something for some reason

are there any photos of this chick with like an absolutely huge dick in her ass? Like literally any I’m not fussy. Except for one minor detail. It has to be black

>are there any photos of this chick with like an absolutely huge dick in her ass? Like literally any I’m not fussy. Except for one minor detail. It has to be black

Attached: 1632325648124.png (592x720, 18.94K)

The baits get worse by the day

You're better off with no social media, everything on you will be saved and sold to advertisers, and you will be turned into a product. Do you care more about your dignity, or do you care more that you have a slighly better chance of getting with a girl

>Any Forums-Fitness

redpill me on targeted ads, you seem to know your stuff

doesnt matter, i am chad but since i dont have social media im mysterious chad

No. But there was an episode where she farts on camera. Also they made a huge replica of her ass

Attached: 1567396046456.jpg (1080x1350, 110.02K)

what is this, a shaggy cosplayer?

Not him, but if it's a free "product" (think Facebook), then the users and the ability to influence their behaviours (through targeted advertising) is the real product.

The Social Dilemma does a good job of dramatizing the way this works, albeit in a bit of a hyperbolic way.
lookmovie(dot)io/movies/view/11464826-the-social-dilemma-2020

>social media
I had a FB account once around 2009 that I haven't used in years, does that count?

>How else could I know to date you?
What does this mean?
I have 800 followers on Instagram but I have never had an actual person try to follow me on instagram before talking to me irl at school/work/party/etc

Rule 63 movie shaggy

battyman

>Also they made a huge replica of her ass
Most based part of the series, Jamie was a fucking pimp

Targeted ads basically uses all of your data, including searches, interests, things on your social media, posts you've liked, videos you've watched, etc. based on the data sites have collected on you and sells that data to advertisers who then have a personal profile built on you where you will receive ads of things you have looked at or were interested in or have purchased online. The scariest part about it is that some apps (in my experience Instagram) has the ability to listen through your microphone and potentially your camera to listen to you through your phone and give you targeted ads based on things you've talked about with people. Some people call bullshit but there have been completely random things I have been talking about with my brother while we were driving in the car together, and a few hours later, that completely random thing we discussed for a few minutes is now appearing in ads, something that I never looked up or thought about buying. It's fucked and the reason why there have been a lot of EULA changes in the EU to prevent data tracking between sites. Mark Cuckerberg is a huge jew and has had multiple hissy fits because Apple made it so users can prevent being tracked. Currently he and Meta are threatening to remove Facebook and Instagram from EU because of it. If you make a social media account you are having an advertising profile built on you without any of your knowledge. It's a weird distopia

I'll only date a woman that doesn't have a phone glued to her face.

>The scariest part about it is that some apps (in my experience Instagram) has the ability to listen through your microphone and potentially your camera to listen to you through your phone and give you targeted ads based on things you've talked about with people.
The same thing has happened to me but not with Instagram specifically. Discord is also awful. I used to talk to my irl friend through Discord (she preferred it over text idk why) and she would often talk about her depression and stuff. Well this lead to me getting ads for anti-depressants on YouTube before almost every video. This was a few years ago and we have since stopped talking and I haven't seen a single anti-depressant ad since around the time we stopped talking regularly. It's disgusting.

Attached: tedwasright.jpg (1200x900, 80.27K)

>see funny webm in other thread of orangutan driving a golf cart
>chuckle
>go to youtube
>type "o"
>immediately suggests "orangutan driving golf kart"

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 5.34K)