Why did I stop growing when I was 13?

I was one of the tallest people in my class until I was 13, when I stopped growing at about 5'7. I managed to pull myself up to 5'8 with stretching and better posture, but any idea how this could've happened--and could it affect my health at all?

Attached: buff jarjar.png (456x542, 289.24K)

Bump

Attached: redo the healer.gif (480x270, 3.99M)

bumping yet again

Attached: dr eggman.png (850x544, 385.3K)

you hit puberty earlier than most people and had short genes. NEXT

As someone who was about 4'8" at 13 and now 6'0", this makes me extremely happy.

you're still a manlet.
>t 6'8

Early puberty is a possibility and is what doctors have told me, but short genes is basically impossible; all my male relatives are pretty tall.
Unfortunately, it fucked me up pretty badly mentally. I have autism, and height was something I was heavily banking on growing up as a method of coping.

Happy for you, though. I’m looking into surgery to reach my original projected adult height.

hormones turned on by xenoestrogens closed growth plates and accelerated development. Same reason 8 year olds get their fucking periods now.

Being short / looking 3-4 years younger than my actual age fucked me up badly in high school.

Fuck, man, one more reason to hate the globalists if true.

Same situation as you OP. It is likely genetic but I also blame it on spending the entire teen years doing zero sports, sitting down playing vidya and jacking off 11 times a day which may have had some growth stunting effects

It's considered incredibly abnormal to stop growing that early, though. I don't know of anyone else who went through a similar thing irl.

I capped right when I turned 16 but it was at 6'2

Attached: 1627396748639.png (1696x1696, 270.43K)

I had the exact same thing. I rember in primary school I had terrible growth pains in my legs that I couldn't sleep. Then freshman year of high school I got into fights with people from the 3rd because I was so big. Literally 2 heads bigger than the rest. Stopped at 6' though, always wondered why as well

I was done at the start of eighth grade. Super weird.

Considering you're on this board
>not sleeping enough
>not eating well/enough
>not playing sports
>being hormonally fucked from your internet addiction-fueled lsedentary lifestyle

Sleep is the only thing that might’ve been an issue. Everything else was on point.

I was about 5'6 when I was 12, and now I'm 5'8 and 30. Live with it, pussy

Considering surgery to fix it. We’ll see.

Never considered this but my lazier friends are the ones that are tallest. Also lower muscle mass too though

People are forgetting that averages mean jackshit in the case of humanity.

We have people whose IQ is in the lower double digits, to people with IQs of 180. We have 3 foot people, all the way to 8 foot people.

Our puberty could begin anywhere from age 6 all the way to age 18.

It's not unheard of to stop growing early. Maybe there was nothing you could do.

To add to this:
What do you call a big cat? A lion.

What do you call a big human? A human.