How do I improve my posture?

How do I improve my posture?

Attached: 1B9C04AC-A058-410D-9F4A-DB119EDAE64B.jpg (744x735, 105.32K)

what retard thinks this way?

insecure people mostly

You underestimate autism. This is the next step of leanfaggery

Lookism freaks.

Patrice O'Neal once said something along the lines of the man should never look like he's in a picture with her. She should like she's in a picture with you.

Imagine choosing a negro for your father substitute

A FAT nigger at that

nah, this is redpill/pua/manosphere nonsense

Fat nigger that sniffed more pussy than you ever will in your life

NIGGER pussy! I’ll pass

Same thing

>mindless hedonism is some how aspirational
Best goy

Height stretching/spinal decompression stretching 15 minutes a day for 3 months will not only fix posture but will add 1 inch to your height

>redpill/pua/manosphere nonsense
alot of bluepill cucks like you can't handle seeing the female mind for what is is, regardless of most of these observations being accurate

Attached: FJMDFH6XEAEIC01.jpg (1125x901, 112.92K)

I've been thinking of getting an inverter table just to decompress my spine, for back problem reasons. Is there a way to do it easily without a machine though? They are expensive.

Give us your own example of what is redpilled views of women?

intelligent people who understand body language is 80% of human communication

based Patriceposter

but this is correct, the way people stand relative to each other tells you everything about their relationship.
just look at photos with low & high status people to see the difference.

Attached: 12-kanye-west-swarmed -fans.jpg (570x427, 49.58K)

But Patrice knew the real nature of women. He spoke the truth. Sure never say what he said in public but use that information to acquire women.

Lol Patrice O'Neal was great. I don't care what these fags think.

99% of the population subconsciously. You'll just get an autist for pointing it out.
Get a degree in it though and can just say
>studies show blah blah
and you'll have people agreeing with you

I went to a chiropractor. It was 90% massage and me doing stretches at home rather than just cracking the shit out of me. A lot of it is due just muscle imbalances, though time makes it worse and shit can compound.