Get fit

>get fit
>take care of myself
>get tons of attention from girls
>go on dates
>they always ghost me after
You can't outlift having no charisma

Attached: 1610207185023.png (1440x1080, 1.08M)

How do I charismamaxx?
I'm ugly btw

keep speaking to as many people as possible and try and say yes to most things people ask you to do with them unless they're outright retarded or that person is outright retarded. Basically think of it like lifting, you're not going to get better unless you're training.

hang out with other charismatic people

Charisma mostly boils down to making the other person feel good and valued around you. Autists think that this boils down to being perfectly articulate and saying the right thing at all times like a Fallout character passing a speech check , but in reality that's only 1 tool in the arsenal.

Mostly it's small stuff like remembering people's name, sincere compliments, warm eye contact, open and receptive body language in general.

>say yes to most things people ask you to do with them
THIS. It's fucking crazy how many social gains you can make from this. A few years ago I used to always turn things down and then not realize it was my own damn fault, lately I try to always make time to do things with people and it's paid off. I went from being the sort of loser you normally expect to someone who goes out to the bar every once in a while with friends. Last year for the first time I went out with people on new year's eve, I went to the beach with people. I can pass as a normie now

I went from passing normie to outcast in less than a year, I even spent NYE for the first time alone in all my life, I believe I'm your evil doppelgänger and one day our roads will cross and we will fight until the death of one of us.

>charisma
such a fucking meme, you just aren't tall/attractive/rich enough

Anecdotally, I've found that women are more interested in you if they know they're not your focus. I've been getting into art recently and it takes a lot of attention sometimes and if they "catch" me with my guard down it interests them.
I think if you're always receptive and ready to talk to them it can come off as desperate at worst and submissive at best so it's best to not acknowledge them at all until you pretty much are forced to.

why can't we just be frens

Attached: apu frenpill.jpg (576x768, 107.03K)

>during date: oh youre so funny omg i love ur jokes
>day later: i had a good time but youre not right for me

every single time
i give up

Attached: seinfeld (2).jpg (500x500, 47.83K)

But no one ever asks me to do anything, I literally have no friends and the random people I do talk to at the store or at uni certainly don't ask me to do things.

This desu. Applies everywhere: acquaintances, friends, job interviews, yada yada yada. Just make the other person feel like you appreciate them and they will love you. The content of the conversation is mostly irrelevant, other than if the content is important to them and making it important to you makes them feel valued as a result.

Just keep at it. If you can make girls laugh thats half the battle

You are talking them out of having sex with you. Talk less. WAY less. If you’re talking, it should be to ask her to go into greater detail about what she’s talking about. Do this over drinks, and after a while she’ll feel very good (talking about one’s self feels very good), and she’ll associate that feeling with you, and this is how you win.

>it's best to not acknowledge them at all until you pretty much are forced to.
This is without a doubt, the worst advice here. Do not be as retarded as me and take this memeshit advice seriously. You will NEVER be forced to acknowledge them. You will just end up autistically obsessed with your hobby and girls will not bother to pay you the slightest bit of attention.
t. did this for about 5 of the last 6 years and it resulted in a complete stunting of my ability to talk to women.
Unironically kys user for giving such detrimental suggestions under the guise of offering advice.

Why did you post a picture of my wife

Watch RSD youtube videos and learn to act like a confident playful Chad even if you arent one. Worked for me

You can learn to be charismatic a lot faster than you can earn being fit.

>get fit
>take care of myself
>get a crumb of attention from girls
>they get social autismed away
can't outlift social retardedness

It's not anecdotal, that's just how women work. A man should be his own center of attention. Anyone who treats women as their main focus, being subservient to them as a means to be validated as a person, will give an impression that will absolutely repulse any female. Someone who has himself as the center of his reality, on the other hand, by actively partaking in self-development and self-expression, will naturally stand a chance in attracting women sexually. Otherwise, you're signalling that you have nothing to show for yourself--your own persona is so horribly weak and insignificant that you will surrender it to any woman who doesn't spit in your face at first sight.
>it's best to not acknowledge them at all until you pretty much are forced to.
You got that right

Who

>You can learn to be charismatic a lot faster than you can earn being fit.
where do i practice this?
youre correct., people will forget what you've done. people will forget what you've said, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.

Based just like me at work

what's the other half of the battle

Being good looking

Seducing them, closing the deal

realizing that nothing will ever replace your mothers love (or lack of love) given to you. no girl can fully replace the comfines that a mother figure instills

>you just aren't tall/attractive/rich enough

t. chud

I wish ill upon you too.