Well?

well?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-15 um 12.48.48.png (1232x1252, 623.72K)

You can find someone who pushes you to be the best version of yourself. But if they don't grow with you you'll grow apart after a while

Also, what's up with all the reddit threads today

>reddit bad

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-14 um 00.12.08.png (38x96, 14.42K)

a person can love another person before they even know them because they love the image they have of them. so what the lovee thinks of themselves is irrelevant.

You have to love yourself with a $300, microcontroller-controlled sex machine that no man will ever be able to live up to.

Attached: valentimes.png (593x688, 758.04K)

I'm not saying reddit is bad. I use as well. I just noticed there are more thread about reddit up, compared to usual
Are you always this defensive?

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 234.71K)

>I'm not saying reddit is bad. I use as well. I just noticed there are more thread about reddit up, compared to usual
>Are you always this defensive?

Attached: 1644184948189.jpg (255x241, 25.32K)

what's a fucking lelo

>wojaktranny is a plebbitor
pottery

a sex toy for women
3 years ago I was partially living with my girlfriend I'd crash at her place after night shifts because she was much closer.

When we would have sex she would moan and pant and make loads of noise and I thought it was hot and liked it and imagined she was feeling it or enjoying herself or at least being pleasured. Oh boy was I wrong.

One night I unlocked her door after work and heard the TV on and this buzzing sound. I crept up and my girlfriend was laying on the couch watching Brooklyn 99 with this vibrator buzzing full steam ahead directly on her clit and she wasn't making a sound, wasn't convulsing or moaning like she would with me. Basically the female equivalent of fapping at 100 miles per hour and she was just laying there like it was nothing. I just kind of stood behind her in horror and curiosity for a good part of the show while she was just blasting her clit with this thing and all of a sudden she closed her legs and made a slight exhale and pulled it out of her and turned it off.

She leaned over to reach her glass of water and I said "having fun?" and she just fucking screamed and leapt off the couch and yelled at me for scaring the shit out of her and rapid fired all these questions about how long I had been standing there and shit.

I lied and said I just came through the door but from then on I knew that she felt absolutely nothing during sex and just faked it completely and not even some super vibrator did shit for her. She actually broke up with me because she "didn't feel we were going anywhere" meaning I hadn't proposed and she inevitably told me that she faked all her orgasms and that I had a tiny dick and sucked in bed and all the usual women insults.

>words means feelings mean different words
Just stop thinking about it and have kids it's all your dumb ass is made to do

I'm curious. Do you not make more noise fucking than jerking off? Because I regularly bust in silence, but somebody sucking your nipples while you fuck them just hits different.

Its true.

Ayo dis nigga moans in bed!

What happens when that other person leaves? Your mental would plummet. Always start with loving yourself

True enough if your insecurities are so strong that you need someone else to keep them at bay. But if you are a lonely nigga with no one else, then either you kys or become strong enough to love yourself. That picture was made by a woman right? Only women try to justify shit like that. Love yourself, there might come a time when nobody else will

I love all of you, incel or not. Learn to do better for yourselves
WAGMI

Attached: AF342BDE-629F-4FF0-8C0C-5FED2E1F8E05.jpg (1125x1150, 766.18K)

bros, I think we should arrange a r/femaledatingstrategy & Any Forums meetup, I bet they are into all kinds of kinky shit

Why is Lainey so cringe Jesus
Excuse me?!

lol, lmao