Entering martial arts will improve my mental health?

Entering martial arts will improve my mental health?

Attached: DC65DAB9-B6A6-409E-80BA-B69075CDBE81.jpg (1200x800, 129.62K)

Without a doubt yes.
Before I started kickboxing in second grade of highschool I was an unironic incel.
After half a year of intense training (which was inspired by Hajime No Ippo) I was one of the strongest guys in class when it came to fighting, and I live in a second world shithole where deliquent fighting is very common.
Not long after everything else in my life followed, got a girlfriend, made friends etc.
Take the martial arts pill user, it will change your life, it has impacted mine probably the most out of every hobby I ever took, including lifting.

No. Because it'll destroy your brain. Wtf are you smoking?

Does it fuck up with your brain?

Only if you train like a retard, 80 to 90 percent of sparring should be light to medium technical work that should be fun. Only retards train 100% in sparring or in partner drills where head shots are involved, if the gym is like this and lets new people spar on theor forst day with learning any defense or control then stay away.

Not really. You don't have to do hard sparring. All sparrings I've ever done were light to medium. If you ever decide to do competitions you will only do hard sparrings before a match to prepare you for stuff to look out for in the match itself.

Even light sparring does permanent brain damage.

Light sparring is done with an unclenched open hand with 16oz gloves. It's like smacking someone with a pillow.

My uncle's grandfather was killed during a pillow party. I told you about pillows bro

You sure he didn't just take a nap?

Yes, in that it gives you a lot of self-confidence. Or at least it worked for me. I have anxiety disorder and was a smoker and I quit thanks to lifting and martial arts (MMA). Instead of walking on the street smoking a cigarette to calm anxiety and feel good, I walk always focused expecting to react to a given real life situation that can happen at any moment. Smoking makes you look cooler, but having wounds on your face and body caused by fighting make you look even cooler.

Thanks anons. I’m having some rough patches with myself and life unfortunate events. I can’t moved on so I thought getting into mma or Muay Thai will help with my emotions and make me a better person than the people I hang out with.

Attached: 65826034-9C28-4C5E-8274-1B622A3DA3B3.jpg (2652x1989, 709.97K)

Attached: 1644743786445.jpg (1920x1080, 290.33K)

Unless you're having regular gym wars, yeah it helps you.

nah,he died smothered face down in a pillow, if you know what I mean

Attached: sus.gif (220x214, 363.33K)

Headers have been linked to brain damage, and that's a 14-16oz ball of air.

Attached: 0_GettyImages-1234943432.jpg (615x410, 43.82K)

I’m wondering if martial arts helps with heartbreak?

Attached: 6B48B05B-B313-43B1-8882-C1F22E265F2C.jpg (960x960, 104.35K)

oh no please i don't want to die i dontwantodie

It helps with bonebreak bro. There was this Muslim faggot in my academy, he was sparring with his brother, kicked too hard and their shins made contact. The guy who kicked broke his shin, and i myself had an 80 kg guy fall partially onto my elbow (it was during practicing, small mistake desu). Been weeks, still hurts. Unironically though you should get in, it helps with heartbreak too.

Most definitely, yes

NTA, but how often should training sessions have sparring and can you do it without the protective head gear piece?

Would it be a good idea to replace some of my cardio with martial arts?