How do I fix this ?

How do I fix this ?
Eat less? Eat more ?

Attached: 683B7013-D506-43FD-B599-BCE29B4D2CD9.jpg (591x1280, 126.72K)

lift weights

Dear OP,

Cut out all processed foods and sugar. Eat eggs, meat, and fruit. No screen time 2 hours before sleeping 8 hours. Start with 20 minute jogs. I’ve seen how these types of bodies perform before. You need to build up your cardiovascular system and do calisthenics first for a month. Going to the gym to lift weights before then isn’t going to do shit besides hurt you

But is it too late at 25?
And how long would it take to look remotely masculine? I don’t even care about aesthetics I just wanna look normal without boobs or thighs

You don't. It's unfixable. Simple as that. It's only going to get worse and you know it.

just take estrogen already and get it over with. dont pretend like you care, you just want one of us to tell you its hopeless and/or make a homoerotic comment. go back

Maintenance and suffer for years

>is it too late at ___?
it's never too late. I'm 33 and finally taking control of my health.

I stopped using fit for 3 months. Come back and you're still here. Stop fucking eating.

He’s been here for years
Pearnigger posts daily for years and he admitted he does it because it turns him on, I think it’s a humiliation fetish

Estriadol, hip thrusts and strict chastity.

I think he lives near where I am now. I know it was south of Sydney and started with a C.

Casula?

fucking LIFT

Fuck. That's the one and I'm not there. 3 hours by train.

Stop drinking s 00y milk

Eat nothing

That's low testosterone my friend.
Probably from eating habits, lifestyle, and in your case it's probably also bad genetics.

Be more active in general. Get a grip on your diet. Your body will improve a bit.

The low T may be permanent, but there's a lot of room for improvement.

You might look more average after 2 years of heavy lifting and fixing your diet.

>iPhone
Kek. Applefags btfo

Yeah definitely eat more that'll help for sure in becoming less fat you mongrel

You have Klinefelter

Attached: 1612213598663.jpg (300x460, 77.8K)