Be me aesthetic fag

>be me aesthetic fag
>fit say never use suncream you'll get a test boost from the raw sun
>fa says always use sunscream the sun will ruin your skin
what do i do

Attached: sun cream.jpg (640x640, 23.76K)

Don't use susncreen and don't eat seed oils (they cause sunburn), you can also do what I say or you can be ugly and stupid it's your decision.

I thought this was gonna be a lube thread.

Use it on your face and front of neck at least so you don’t become a wrinkly cunt like me

split the difference use a little sunscreen

I prefer using starscream

>humans lived and worked under the sun for thousands of years without sunscreen, yet skin cancer has never been common until very recently

Just Google sunscreen + cancer and youll see dozens of studies showing that slathering industrial chemicals into your skin causes cancer.
I know there is a lot of schizo posting about seed oils, but they absolutely oxidize in your body and make you get sunburned easier. Sunscreen absolutely is carcinogenic and causes skin cancer (it's an estrogenic industrial chemical goop, why are we really surprised), lastly, everyone wears sunglasses nowadays, which in addition to making your eyes more sensitive to sunlight, also prevents your body from realizing how bring the sun is and it doesn't activate natural protections.

The smartest thing to do in not spend hours and hours in direct sunlight without giving skin a break in shade or a hat, but if you HAVE to, zinc based sunscreen is the least bad

>Early civilizations used a variety of plant products to help protect the skin from sun damage. For example, ancient Greeks used olive oil for this purpose, and ancient Egyptians used extracts of rice, jasmine, and lupine plants whose products are still used in skin care today.
>Zinc oxide paste has also been popular for skin protection for thousands of years. Among the nomadic sea-going Sama-Bajau people of the Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, a common type of sun protection is a paste called borak or burak, which was made from water weeds, rice and spices. It is used most commonly by women to protect the face and exposed skin areas from the harsh tropical sun at sea. In Myanmar, thanaka, a yellow-white cosmetic paste made of ground bark, is traditionally used for sun protection.
Nigga, two minutes of Wikipedia
How dense are you

you're fucking retarded. yet another trad larper le retvrn to tradition right? get off your fucking computer and go farm the land faggot. kill yourself

Not that user but you can’t be that much of a retard to compare olive fucking oil with the estrogen fest that sunscreen is

>a bloo bloo bloo muh estrogen
You got blown the fuck out and now you're moving the goal post.

aside from a few black marks, skin cancer is an entirely internal process that shuts down your organs. do you know literally anything about how cancer works or metastises? ancient humans had no fucking way of knowing if they died from cancer, theyd just get sick and die and blame it on bad humors or some shit

Astaxanthin (and possibly others) work well as almost an internal sunscreen. I'm whiter than sour cream and having this in my supplement regimen daily has prevented me from burning every summer since. At worst, skin will redden a little but never any pain or peeling.
Anecdotal, but you can simply search Astanxanthin sun protection or something. I feel like it might have to "build up" for at least a couple months to work well. I take 12mg 1x daily, used to be 2x daily but it's a bit costly.

>Implying estrogen is in sunscreen
>Implying estrigen causes cancer
>Implying your mum is not a whore
Give sources, bitchboy.

Floridafag expert guide to not getting fucked by the sun or the sunscreen jew:

1) Don't go outside
2) If you have to go outside, don't be outside for more than a few hours
3) If you have to be outside for hours, wear long-sleeves/pants/hat/buff/etc. Apply a small amount of sunscreen to face and everything left uncovered (pic rel)

>forgets pic

Attached: winter-flats-fishing.jpg (3619x2304, 1.1M)

astaxanthin works indeed. krill oil+astaxanthin supplement will work. add a high quality japanese or aussie sunscreen to your face and neck and remove industrial oils from your diet too

Cancer is a metabolic disease. UV doesn't cause melanoma.

as an Australian, you fucking idiot
get cancer

i have used sunscreen for years and i regret it.

based and true

Seed oils this estrogen that. Maybe if you seeded your oil in some estrogen you wouldn’t be so angry lol

take astaxanthin