I have done everything I can to keep fat losers out of the gym. There are superior people and inferior people...

I have done everything I can to keep fat losers out of the gym. There are superior people and inferior people, suck it up buttercup.

Attached: 1644577805717.jpg (700x902, 78.66K)

this is not what chad does

BASED

Why tf would you care? They literally just use cardio equipment or meme shit on machines. If they ever are in a rack or using a weight I want I just ask to use it with them and they just say that they’re done with it anyways, it’s a non problem.

why would you want to keep fat people out of the gym....? how do you think they're going to lose their fat?
>Any Forumsizen iq

Cringe
You're just giving them an excuse to dismiss their own failures.
What I do is that I invite them in, show them the ropes, congratulate them on their meme-level bench, then do 5 times their weight for reps.
All this time, I stare them in the eye so they realize of their own volition that they are born inferior to me and I will always be above them.
They never come back.

People who aren't losers never get fat in the first place. If you're fat, you're a loser, and will always be one.

idk what sort of cope you're trying to pull here but its on par with SJW mental gymnastics

>Verification not required.

Attached: Goggins.jpg (900x900, 126.4K)

you post on Any Forums, therefore you are a loser, and will always be one

Based.

holy based
lose weight

well apparently im not allowed to go to the gym so how am i gonna lose weight

fork put-downs faggot

are you telling me pounds of vegetables are going to make me fat
go away you fucking child, come back when you learn what calorie counting and real diet maintenance is

Don't. Stay fat so non-losers can identify you as a loser easier

>There are superior people and inferior people, suck it up buttercup.
And yet you don’t get any bitches on yo dick. Curious

Attached: C75F519B-07C5-4E15-943B-860FD4F7215C.png (451x680, 23.58K)

All the seething in this thread just proves op right.

is this supposed to be reverse psychology? because this is the dumbest shit ive ever heard. if you guys want bullying, find a REAL bully. This online bullshit is nothing.

>completely missing the point here