Just got my blood test results back, my testosterone levels are .12ng/dl. That's lower than 99.97 percent of women

Just got my blood test results back, my testosterone levels are .12ng/dl. That's lower than 99.97 percent of women.

What the hell do I do? My doctor doesn't want to prescribe testosterone except as a last resort

Attached: Urkel.jpg (2572x3878, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlH6jslXpYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to another doctor

I'm American and my insurance makes that extraordinarily difficult

I feel like you’re probably in “last resort” territory

He said there's about 12 different possible intervention points in the pituitary-testosterone endocrine chain and he wants to try them all before prescribing trt

thats code for
>i want you to pay for 12 of these drugs before i prescribe you the actual solution
i know when a doctor is making things up to me

Insurance doesn't care what doctor you see. Your copay is the same.

TRT is a bandaid that masks the problem rather than addressing the root cause of hypogonadism. Finding the cause is a better long term solution before making someone pin for life.

Bro his doctor found this thread holy cow!

Try an over the counter supplement. There are testosterone herbal formulas that help. Get some Omega-3 fish oil supplements too. Also examine your diet with a magnifying glass. You might find ingredients that lower your testosterone score. For example anything with onions will simulate phyto-estrogens in humans. Women can eat onions. In fact onions is used to treat menopause.
Don't eat anything onions no matter what. Onions hurts men's hormones.

Dang it. ONIONS, NOT ONIONS. Onions makes estrogen.
Where the hell did onions come from. I wrote onions.

What about onions?

WHAT THE FLAMING HELL!!!!
S. O. Y. makes estrogen. Why this board keeps changing my posts I don't understand.

Potentially years of troubleshooting trying different medication and suffering the symptoms of low test or one injection a month for the rest of your high-test life. OP isn't some borderline case who needs some sun and some exercise, at .12ng/dl I doubt there are any gonads to be hypo.

What's wrong with onions?

Not a blessed thing. This board keeps changing my posts. For comedy I guess. It's not funny really. S.O.Y. is what i tried to write.
Sierra.
Oscar.
Yankee.

Just go to another one in your provider's network?

Do you live a sedentary boring life? Do some stuff that gets your blood pumping with risks. Do you work out are you fat?

Attached: 1571013390280.jpg (1023x811, 171.89K)

Do some HIIT resistance training, I recommend the clubs or the jump rope and getting enough fucking sun, you need 2h in the sun for decent exposure for vitamin D3 etc, drink more water (1-1.5L) eat more protein and add in some rice to your meals.

Just pin test.

Just make it an apostrophe O: Sóy.

appearing masculine and liking anime doesn't make you cool
it makes you a weak faggot at heart because that's what your medium promotes

projecting beta moment

Nobody asked you, DYEL.

I watch anime, read manga with strong male characters etc, I avoid pussy characters like wild fire, now fuck off you pussy back to R3dd1t.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlH6jslXpYY