Give me your best tip to achieve giant, massive, asshole ripping POOPS

Give me your best tip to achieve giant, massive, asshole ripping POOPS

I have a huge chronic problem with pooping, although I go everyday, I rarely feel satisfied, always some of it stays inside, and I have to insert my finger to remove the remainings (yes I know, gross) That shit is ruining my life

Attached: gr1_lrg.jpg (1517x1759, 369.96K)

Beans, lentils, fruit

get fucked in the ass would probably help, im a doctor btw

>I have to insert my finger to remove the remainings
you really don't

anyway look up the McDougall diet and obey

Attached: 1644038208851.png (507x490, 294.47K)

Ahem. My record is 8 days without shitting. Anyone got that beat?

This is some disgusting sexual fetish thing isn’t it? Get a life OP you weirdo

Take ginger. I started taking them and starting dropping absolute smooth logs where I felt like I had a complete shit.

unironically, Indian food, eat shit-tons of dishes based on lentils and watch the mud spray everywhere

don't do weird shit like inserting your finger into your anus.

take fiber supplements like citrucel, metamucil, or psyllium. use the bathroom when you need to, don't think you have to poop on a schedule.

and don't ever strain, that causes other problems.

Peas

Attached: 1622154392756.jpg (750x711, 92.35K)

Ginger in capsule, or real food?

Do more cardio

just eat more fiber, it's hard to get

Cap

Eat a fuck ton of prunes and drink heaps of water I’ll do that when ever I feel bunged up and sure I’ll pissing out my ass for that day but it will clean me out good and keep me regular for the next couple weeks.

My friend didn't shit for 10 days when we were on vacation, then on the tenth day when he came out of the bathroom he was sweating looking like he just gave birth and we all congratulated and hugged him

kek, why does a change of envirement leads to not taking a shit? I live in a country with a mandatory military service for every male, and everybody I knew didn't take a shit atleast for a week the time they start their service

remove pufas and grains

psyllium husk + spicy food if you like it

Attached: 1644794308124.png (1900x1184, 1.26M)

Fermented foods, fiber, drink water

Eat , oranges , broccoli, greenbeans.

My nigga. Psyllium husk and flax seeds for the most satisfyingly slick, bulky, and textured shits.

10 days.

First 10 days of basic training I didn’t shit, my body was so overwhelmed and depleted from the physical activity, it literally wasted nothing,

>Looking to lose weight
>See worm pill posts
>Already have most of the stuff but never took it
>Decide to do it anyway because I want to lose some more weight and the combo is great for helping with it and energy levels
>Take Quercetin, Iodine, Resveratrol and Bromelain for about a week
>Suddenly have a huge spiked shit that could have just been fucking worms for all I know
>Shits are suddenly smoother
>No longer get stomach pains from gas and it comes out smoother
>Gas doesn't smell nearly as bad as it used to
>Lifts and muscle gain rapidly increase

I don't know if the worm pill is bullshit or not or if I was merely having thyroid problems because of a a lack of iodine and had an impacted colon. All I know for sure is the quality of my shits improved vastly. So make of it what you will.

Attached: nimus 8 motivation 4.gif (1026x754, 1.07M)

I didn’t know there were so many bottoms on Any Forums

Oh easy, 13 days.
get fucked.

I don't need bigger shits, bros.
Almost every single time I shit it's so thick my asshole ends up bleeding. I don't know if I just have a tight hole or a shit diet or something but man it hurts. I don't get how faggots get off on this.

What dose do you take?

Damn. How'd it feel? Felt like I was going to explode. And when it finally hit- I was on the toilet for what seemed like hours

I've suffered extreme constipation about 2 weeks ago and an user here recommended Magnesium Citrate. I took like 300mg and within a few hours was shitting out my guts. It was so traumatizing to my body that I now instinctively crave fiber and feel somewhat repulsed by fried food and sugar.

You might have cancer. Or anal fissure. Get a doctor check this. Bleeding out of your ass is a sign of concern.