So I matched with a girl from my gym on hinge. but its a little more complicated then that

So I matched with a girl from my gym on hinge. but its a little more complicated then that.

Her dating profile says that its set up by her roomates and they will swipe for blind dates.

I noticed her looking at me here and there and i finally confirmed it was her by a tattoo she had.

Should I talk to "her" on hinge or just chat in person ? would it be weird to bring up the app?

Why the fuck did mods delete my thread? its literally about gym etiquette. how is that not fitness related? This isnt a relationship thread that belongs on adv this is about how to not fuck up my sacred place of lifting by talking to some girl.

Attached: 1713505.jpg (1080x1159, 418.55K)

>how is that not fitness related?
this is not your blog

>Why the fuck did mods delete my thread?
tfw newfag

Is that her? If not, post her pictures

its not a blog post im literally asking if anyone has experience with having girls at the gym you matched with on dating apps.

sex

Imagine her getting BLACKED

ask in /adv/ you massive fucking autistic retard

If you're gonna fuck up your sacred space by just talking to her you shouldn't talk to women at all.
Just hold a conversation. If she invests in it as well she might be interested.
Take it from there

Walk past her, say: hello ladies, then go to the equipment right opposite her and use it while giving her a good squint.

UOOOOOOHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEGGS

Offer to share your squat butt plug

Does she dress like a whore to the gym like 99% of women do? If so post some candid footage of her so I can jack off to her lol

imagine still posting a decade old meme

oh FUCK YES by a BIG BLACK ROD

>"her"

Uh oh Any Forums got another one

This site used to be about getting chicks and making it but since new moderation and Reddit dumping it’s incels the whole board has been warped.

Dont worry about shit like this user. Shoot your shot and dont try so hard to impress her. Get comfortable with the idea of rejection and youll find yourself that the planet wont explode cause a cutie isnt interested.

Fuck mods, fuck black pill brainwashers. Get out there and live it!

Talk to her in the gym. You'll instantly be ahead of the other thousand guys who've matched with her. Most women aren't autistic, they prefer irl.

Don't fuck up your sacred space though, if things don't work out you'll have to deal with seeing her.

Talk to her in person. Act like you don’t know about the app. Introduce yourself. Tell her you think she’s the most attractive girl you’ve seen but you can tell she has a really deep intelligent personality you would love to get to know better. Make some small talk then Invite her to leave and grab something to eat with you. Something simple with low stakes, fast casual. Tell her that her friends set you up on a blind date without her knowing, but you didn’t know it was her until you started talking. This is needed honesty (while making you look good) or she will feel tricked later on. Pay for her meal. Tell her you would love to meet up that night. This gives her a break to evaluate if she’s interested or not and also let’s her do her outfit and makeup to impress you. Take her dancing somewhere. Offer to take her back to her place or your place. That way she doesn’t feel pressured or like a slut. Be cool with either decision it’s normal to go on a couple dates before sex it’s more exciting like that anyways.

my man, i was in the same boat, i matched with my wife on bumble and she started with, your the dude at my gym?
just shoot her the same message.
also, there is no way shes doesnt have some sort of control of who her "friends" are swiping on

And what did y'all end up doing? Going on a date that wasn't gym?