Kek you fit faggots think you could defeat a blackbelt, fit is for faggots

Kek you fit faggots think you could defeat a blackbelt, fit is for faggots.

Attached: bjj.jpg (1280x850, 901.76K)

look at the average Asian mans wrist, and than look at John Goodman's neck.

cope

Why's the bottom guy's chest exposed?

I'd at least get a good punch in while they're going for the clinch. Then I'd get my ass kicked.

You have never rolled kek.

>cope

Attached: 1644646616738m.jpg (1024x726, 97.06K)

What happens if you just.

Attached: 4249429249429.png (292x264, 28.86K)

kek

Yeah sure tie up that triangle while i pound your entire denture in with a brass knuckle or blackjack lmao. That de la riva is gonna protect you from getting knifed in the thigh

UwU get in my guard, daddy
No homo

easily spotted bait lmao

i think these people who take these sporty fighting things with all the rules and regulations will be in a bad spot if some lean crackhead just grabs them by the hair and starts kneeing them in the groin while they to perform the ancient Hodikuo SpinLitze Eblow Cluncher Hold™.

I bite your finger off and then choke you out anyways.

Then probably smash your skull into the pavement since you tried to blind me

fair enough, this one's an easy one

Attached: 98484884358.png (256x227, 24.5K)

>not doing both
Pathetic. Pure strength matters a fuck ton in jiu jitsu

Yeah, triangles aren't that scary when you can repeatedly lift and slam your opponent.

>bite your finger off
How? you have all his thumbs in your eye sockets.

To this day I have never seen a wrestler win a fight

You can still grab their leg and pull them back down. Slam can definitely work though

Usually when you get someone in a standing hold and start hitting very sensitive parts of their body (eyes, groin, stomach, throat, nose bridge) you'll probably end it pretty fast. On the flip side, getting someone on the ground is a bad thing for you because now you limited almost all possible movement and are just laying on top of some guy.

Bro, why would I just sit there and let him put his thumb in my eye socket? Pretty obvious what your doing when you thrust your hands at my face like that

You faggot fit faggots have never been in a fight. It is funny that you think lifting weights prepares you for a real fight.

Tbh I don't think you have to do much to break out of that. Two on one his choking arm and you could do pretty much anything after that.

What happens if I got almost the entire length of both my thumbs into each of your eyes and I'm kneeing you in the groin while ducking my head so you can't hit my face properly.

I could double leg any of you buff guys and shove my DICK in your moth anytime I want, you are simply inferior. I have trained for years and studied brazilian jew jitsu. Bow down.

Moving your neck off to the side so that your muscle blocks the trachea could help, however your best bet is to try hitting them in the gut or face.

You are skipping some steps user. Your thumbs are not going to magically teleport into my eye sockets at the start of the fight

See it all the time though. More often than not the grappler has already won and the crowd forces them to stand up because it's "unfair". Or the losers homies just jump you

> It is funny that you think lifting weights prepares you for a real fight

>be faggot fit faggot
>spend five years getting absolutely hulked
>6'3, 280, can bench three plates
>can curl up to 80 pounds
>get confronted by a 5'9 Weekend Warrior MMA fighter
>he tries to side sweep my leg
>breaks his leg on my shin
>picks him up and throws him twelve feet away
idk man

>i just teleport behind you and cut you in half with my katana

I'm actually laughing at the amount of untrained people in this thread, you guys are delusional egotistical retards who think that lifting a weight is practical to win a fight.