Insecurity issues

every time i see somebody who i perceive to be better than me, i get insecure

in the gym a guy and his girlfriend took their shirts off and were posing in front of the mirror next to me. I was internally seething because I was getting mogged

the thing is, by most standards I am actually just fine. i am 6'2, decently attractive, and am in shape. But I always feel like i am inferior

how do i fix this

Attached: 1621532643771.jpg (400x400, 23.17K)

Just stop caring lol

Attached: 1620683012516.jpg (735x1024, 79.42K)

Attached: img_1001.jpg (542x839, 63.63K)

You're competitive, this is normal for males. Play a sport, not just lifting.

I want to believe.

imagine being 6'2 and still getting mad about other people.

>how do i fix this
become bigger

This but unironically

i think its some sort of mentality issue

I've had this feeling since adolescence that I'm a test subject and everyone else knows I am but they're forbidden from telling me. I spend an embarrassing amount of time trying to deduce if strangers are "real" people or of they're part of some test to gage how I react. People avoid me because they don't want to get wrapped up in the test, or because they're prevented from interacting with me by the people running the test.
I know this retarded but I can't get rid of this feeling. No matter how hard I try it always comes back the second I go outside and make eye contact with someone I don't know.

I know this is probably a meme, but on the offchance it is not
user, you actually seem to be psychotic. Please, seek help. If it's only a fear, and you know it to be irrational, it's just the manifestation of your insecurities, that's okay.
But if you actually believe you are a part of a test and people know your secrets or whatever, that is almost 100% beginning schizophrenia. Please seek help. Please. I'm not saying hop on drugs immediately. I'm saying find a therapist. I'm saying talk to someone and tell them.

It's not a meme, if anything I'm getting the sense you're trolling me.
>But if you actually believe you are a part of a test
This is the strange thing about it, it's only a feeling. I can sit here and type to you that I know I'm not part of test and that it's absurd to think I am, because it is. But like I said in my original post, the instant I go outside and make eye contact with a stranger driving by, the paranoia instantly sets in and I can't talk myself out of it. I don't really want to use the word "paranoia" because there's no anxiety or anything, it's more of a looming sense of dread and helplessness, like the feeling you'd get if you were in an empty building late at night and felt like someone else was there.

>He's getting smarter, double the doses

Attached: asdasdsad.jpg (590x332, 23.37K)

Oddly enough part of the reason I'm even here is because online interaction doesn't induce the effect. I can joke as much as I want about my retardation online, but my brain never thinks "maybe this user is in on the test". I think it has to do with eye contact, I feel like everything freezes for a split second when I make eye contact with a stranger and then it begins.

whenever i hear about someone doing better than me i always fantasize about skinning/flaying them alive, torturing their kids in front of them, etc

He's not trolling bro, you're mentally ill. But as long as you stay aware of that fact, you'll be ok, and be able to manage the symptoms.

Life only gets bad once you lose that self-awareness...

thanks I didn't have that pepe

You just sound like someone who's anxious and probably has some fucked-up emotional wiring about being judged by others.
Please go to a shrink, man.

Stop being inferior and you'll stop feeling inferior.

Attached: 1642993274843.gif (480x360, 826.2K)

holy FUCK i used to be like this
do you talk to yourself in empty rooms like theres someone watching through the mirrors?
one day I just stopped but I still feel it sometimes, that everyone is in on something that i'm not, and its about me