Not that I want to join the military but can any current or ex-military anons enlighten me on how one becomes Any...

Not that I want to join the military but can any current or ex-military anons enlighten me on how one becomes Any Forums enough to join the special forces?

Attached: 1024px-Navy_SEALs_in_Afghanistan_prior_to_Red_Wing.jpg (1024x801, 221.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.goarmy.com/content/dam/goarmy/downloaded_assets/pdfs/SFAS_PT_Handbook_v1.2_02APR2020.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very high endurance, jack of all trades master of none, mentality that you either have or you don't.

There are a million SOF prep programs that work very well, the only thing you can't really train up for is mental resiliency

They will literally drown you

just go and die for israel bro

What kind of rifle does the asian dude have?

My dad was a Green Beret in the 90s and he sent me this plus the SF recruiter on Fort Hood gave me a physical copy of this.
m.goarmy.com/content/dam/goarmy/downloaded_assets/pdfs/SFAS_PT_Handbook_v1.2_02APR2020.pdf

RSASS bro, play modern warfare

I literally said that I'm not joining the military, please curb your autism.

There's typically a MEG or SFG on /k/ that discusses just this. Fair warning a lot of these are actually wirey little guys with bad skin and thousand yard stares, not huge Chads with beards and punisher logos on their gear.

Those threads are full of dysgenic retards, the kind you meet at MEPS. Do NOT take fitness advice from them

Honestly lots of running and calisthenics go get through selection then once you're on a team it's no different than lifting and doing cardio for the sake of it

Every now and again they'll post relevant stuff but it's almost entirely guys using acronyms incorrectly, yes.

The OP photo is literally of Seal Team 6
guy third from the right is 6'5"

No it isn't, you whopper. It's Seal Team 10 and they're not even half as elite as DEVGRU.
Everyone in that photo apart from Luttrell is also dead.

It's a m110 pretty common in the US

besides the dude in the front, none of these guys look under 180cm

Attached: 97828ffae3a9a3bf48824203a66690de.jpg (800x500, 54.75K)

And that has what to do with what I said?

>Fair warning a lot of these are actually wirey little guys with bad skin and thousand yard stares, not huge Chads with beards
5/7 of the guys in the Seal Team Six photo look like huge Chads with beards
Even the dog looks scary

I think you can increase mental toughness by just making yourself do really hard shit often and not giving up, seems to be what Goggins preaches and it's what I'm going off of

I'm not that guy. You posted a photo of Team 10 from 2005 and said it was DEVGRU. I said otherwise. That's the full extent of my involvement in whatever argument you were having.

Do you really think seal veterans are posting on a vietnamese basket weaving forum? lel

You’re not that guy, pal.
Trust me, you’re not that guy.