Lifting Shoes

>flat soles (this is the most vital and nonnegotiable part)
>not cushioned to hell
>squat, deadlift, ohp, bench, you name it, can be used optimally for every relevant lift
(granted you don't have genetically garbage ankles forcing you to use pussy heels)
>can still be used optimally for the only cardio that matters (rowing, air bike, elliptical)
>not particularly durable, but can go for long
>can survive being used every day for your daily life
>standard and known design means you won't stand out like a clown anywhere you go, no need to get a different pair of shoes like a consoomer
>it was never designed and intended for lifting to begin with
Giving emphasis to the flat soles part, how come 99% of shoes still comes with pussy raised heels, and the other 1% of flat soles are so cushioned that the stability you're looking may as well never have existed?
When will the market wake up and realize people are still buying more Chucks than their meme $200 lifting shoes, bros?

Attached: 1626755101000.jpg (650x433, 39.31K)

I'm using flat soles and i feel mogged by guys who lift in socks

Chuckcucks get mogged by $40 asics wrestling shoe chads

asics cucks get mogged by OG nike inflicts chads that actually wrestled

tfw i wear nigger air jordans to the temple of gains

Attached: 1630570564856.jpg (772x800, 212K)

lmfao asics put those out of business nike should stick to selling apehoop fashion sneakers to chinks

the first time you put on a pair of lifting shoes you'll stop making dumb threads like this

>last long
>can stand daily life
wrong, when I was a chuck cuck I had to replace them every like 3-4 months.

what's the best shoe for bench press bros? should I just wear my OHP shoes?

fuck no dude, if I saw the kid in my weight warming up with asics on I knew for a fact it was a tech, inflicts are the goat

>bought some flat adidas sneakers as an alternative to converse
>they're so squishy i felt like they were gonna pop any moment during dl and squat
i feel you op, i got completely scammed
at least i can use them elsewhere, and keep my battered converse solely for gym stuff

This, getting two summers out of a pair of chucks is an achievement.

Don't know why you wouldn't squat and leg press in squat shoes. Good ones will last for at least a decade and they really help with getting the best possible quad workout. Also, these tactical altama chucks are way better than the converse brand.

Attached: Family_photo.jpg (3687x2723, 2.97M)

I am once again begging you to just wear real lifting shoes instead of garbage chucks

Based
Yes. I don't understand all this hate around lifting shoes. where OP calls them "Pussy Heels" it's literally a cope on how OP wants to only own 1 pair of shoes. Any real man owns at the very least 5 pair of shoes. Children don't understand what it means to own different kinds of shoes

Based
Don't forget that you need a different squat plug for every workout too

this
homegym chads have the privilege of going barefoot without anyone bothering them about muh gym rules

Doesn't matter unless you're competing, since you will be forced to wear whatever their rules tells you to

Ahem

Attached: CVT-Hemp_-14M6201_Khaki_Hero_Square.jpg (2000x2000, 389.41K)

Whatever gives you good grip with no cushioning.

I just wear socks

They suck. There's a reason professional athletes don't use those garbage shoes.

Just lift in socks man