I thought seed oils were good for me! That's what the TV said

I thought seed oils were good for me! That's what the TV said

Attached: p.jpg (1080x1503, 259.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmqVVmMB3k&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peat-bros... We're winning...

>better hair quality and lower hairline in before.
Uhhh cultbros....

Cutting out seed oils isn't going to fix the indio genes though lmao

That's what caught my eye too kek. Through sheer delusion she thinks she's better now. Truly one hellova schizo cult.

From what I understand, rapeseed oil is definitely bad for you, but I would be surprised if flaxseed or safflower seed oil was bad

Olive oil and avocado oil are healthy, the others not so much

the theory underlying seed oil shit is that pufas are bad for you because of omega 6 imbalance. so canola or rapeseed oil would be one of the least dangerous, and safflower one of the most. flaxseed seems to have a lot of omega 3 though, so potentially that one is ok.

None of them are healthy. They're all modern inventions that marketers have successfully conned people into thinking are healthy. Coconut oil is almost all saturated fat and very low in oxidative fats so it's the least harmful but once you realise that coconut oil is the best plant fat because it's the closest to an animal fat in profile, you might as well take the redpill and cut out plant fats entirely. Grass fed animal fats are where it's at.

she had some relaxer in her hair on the left and the different lighting is highlighting the frizz. hairline is the same, it's just the part that's different. really, the only difference is that she lost weight.

olive oil is as old as western civilization

she's so fucking hot

seed oils are rather old technology. the ancient egyptians were cooking with safflower and flaxseed oil. and i'm pretty sure peanut oil has been used in asia for hundreds of years, and sesame and onions oil before that.

the real modern invention was partial hydrogenation, i.e. margarine and shortening. the trans-fats contained within are genuinely lethal but at least here in america, trans fat is being removed from the food supply and modern margarine is not legally allowed to contain it. i don't blame anyone for not trusting that though. cottonseed oil was another modern invention, but i think it's only used in crisco.

I don't get it she just lost weight?

Logic does not matter one bit to those poor suckers. It's entirely emotional. They've been cleverly scared into it with scary sounding phrases such as
>industrial machine lubricant
>toxic waste
>rancid oxidation
>hexane deodorizer
Throw in random conspiracy theories and voilĂ ! It's a genuine brainlet mass hysteria. I'm very impressed and amused. The rhetoric and circlejerk frenzy whipping is so heavy I wouldn't be surprised the slightest if they start shooting people.
>mfw

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x498, 1.88M)

more like me fatter me thinner

Sunflower oil's used as an alternate source of lecithin and for cooking.

I've never heard anyone in my entire life use the words "seed oils" except the retards here who have literally stated a crusade against it in the last 4 months or so.
Probably the same faggots who talk about "ancestral diets" and "roidtrannys"

Vegetable oils < animal fats

Its just a fact

i don't know if there's a proper term for it yet, maybe "seed oil skepticism" would work. but this goes way beyond this website. seed oils are the latest health villain and this has been building up for a while with documentaries like fathead. this video seems to have been particularly influential lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmqVVmMB3k&t=1s

there's also a lot of overlap with the low carb community which has also grown in popularity recently.

Stop! Your saying facts!

Wait, does olive oil count, or is it okay?