Pull up and chin up general

Weighted chin ups are the best

Attached: kindpng_1078202.png (919x1088, 553.3K)

nice, i also enjoy pullups, i can do them with a 45 attached

Attached: papergc,500x,w,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 74.32K)

Ok brahs I'm 6' and the ceiling in my house isn't really high, and if I install a pullup bar, my legs won't be hanging straight for sure. Should I install it anyways?

>can do 3x8 dips with over 50lbs on me
>can barely knock out 8 chinups with no extra weight
I know I'm a bit of a fatass at 205lb 5'10 but damn.

Attached: 1635863468062.webm (640x800, 2.02M)

dyel here

just bought a pullup bar and paralell bars from a garage sale. tested it out and I can only manage 3 pullups and 6 dips in a row. How do i get my numbers up on both?

>casually insinuates 6' is freakishly high
nobody can do indoor pullups with straight legs. just fold them you deranged mongrel.

It is in the country where I'm from, I was just asking if it was worth it. Are the door frame ones safe? What do you use?

People who have to mention they're "6 foot" are always 5'10" or less. t. 5'9" and have had people the same height as me claim 6 foot.

keep trying to do it and buy a band optionally

I need a pull-up solution but I can't use doorframe bars because all my doors have thick ass decorative frames on them.

Recents:
>pyramid down from 9 chinups EMOM with +20 lbs
>3rm with +70 lbs on bulgarian ring dips
I love this autistic prison shit and I own a barbell and cable stack.

Attached: 1634740212509.jpg (1080x1072, 114.55K)

If you don't want to get one of those telescoping ones you screw in, a wall-mount, or a ceiling-mount one, get a squat rack with a pullup bar and you get the bonus of having a squat rack.

EMOM. Is that like an E-girl, or those Muslim turbo priest dudes?

Chin ups are easy but I can do only one pull up.
Fuck I'm weak

me too, how many can you do?

im literally this frog, i do 25lbs for my working weight for chins AND dips

>monday negs significantly improved from friday's session

gonna make it, lads. from hilariously weak to just regular weak, soon.

yes i have one in my rat house tier basement
reps are the key for dyel beginners. do this 100times a day and you'll see the result in 10 days. if you can't, use resistance band. it's this simple

>mfw use doorframe bar and lifts have been going up
>see cracks forming in the side of the frame

shit guys, I know it's a ticking time bomb. Can't drill a hole in the wall and install the heavy duty ones... Should I get the whole pullup/dip station?

Got a dip belt a few weeks back and have started doing weighted Pull ups + Chin ups.
I can do 3 sets of 5 Pulls ups (+7.5kg), followed by 3 sets of 5 Chin ups (+7.5kg).

Every Monday I add 2.5kg and go again but this last week I really struggled on the last rep of the last set on both Pull ups and Chin ups.

Is 2.5kg too much to add? Should I be adding .5kg or 1kg? And is the number of reps + sets fine?

Should mention I do these as part of my PPL routine. I do them as my main pull lift 2 times a week.

go with 1.5kg, or even 0.5kg. If you where to add 2.5kg a week to your pull every week you would have insane numbers very fast. Most people lifetime PR or weighted pull ups is often around 2-3 plates