The amount of hate women get on here seems extremely demotivating for young minds...

The amount of hate women get on here seems extremely demotivating for young minds. It seems like the opposite of survivors bias is going on and that the people with an awful childhood and relationships past post here.
Let me tell you lads, I'm almost getting married and I'm feeling more fulfilled than ever. 2 of my friends are married and they're fine too. What could convince you that there are still good women out there?

Attached: file.png (638x443, 609.13K)

bump

let me ask you something: how do you treat your fiance? is she your partner or your property

see youn in 10 years when you'll get divorce raped. if you wanna be with a woman (demon) fine, but why sign a contract that lets the govt into your home?

Partner

Let's the government in my home? The fuck you on about

>Partner
treat her like a whore in bed at least and you might make it work

you'll get fucked in court is what Im saying. government = legislation
laws around marriage are designed to fuck the man if the woman want to get rid of him

I don't care about that. I'm staying with her till I die.
It's not some temporary arrangement. If you look at it like that of course it will fail someday.

It's sad really. It's all "women are evil they only want ALPHA CHADS" bullshit going on. The people who sprout this nonsense unfortunately havent left their house in forever and all their theories are anecdotal. I think a lookism forum was shutdown and they migrated here.

They don't realise that women are fun creatures, they take them too seriously. I can see an insecure young man browsing here and getting the wrong idea because of how SURE the Incel posters seem with their broscience. It wont go away tho

>I'm staying with her till I die.
she might have other plans though
you seem pretty insecure about this and probably shouldn't get married

>I'm staying with her till I die.
thats not for you to decide, if she decides your turn is over, you're gone

5years ago these women haters would have been told by the majority to fuck off to r9k
Now fit has become a lite version of r9k, a real shit hole

If women collectively hate me because of immutable traits I possess, why should like them? Honest, genuine question here. My own flesh and blood, my mother, abused me 4 hours a day for 7 days a week from the ages of 7 to 11.

Attached: 1632115904924.jpg (1920x1080, 501.44K)

Why would you come to a social outcast gathering to ask stupid questions like yours?

sounds hot
what exactly are your immutable traits?

short and ugly
also a disfigured nose thanks to my mom

>she might have other plans though

>that's not for you to decide

Your mindset is fucked. You get to know your partner through and through before you decide to marry. It's not something you do 1 year after dating. You go to a pre-marriage course for example, talk about finances, children, intimacy, personality, career and all that stuff way beforehand.

though, the nose isn't exactly 'immutable'

Because this was the only place on the chins with people that actually gave life improving advice

how would you handle her sexually cheating on you
>she wouldn't
you're not ready to get married

there are people ITT who would rather devote their libido & drive to a digital anima (spider WEB) instead of simply having fun & loving god

Attached: rangoon.png (500x500, 140.22K)

>not him
Short, not ugly but I have excess skin from when I was morbidly obese that people mistake for fat when I take my shirt off. You can actually see my abs, prominent chest and I'm highly vascular but multiple times I've stood next to near death skinny fats and women assume they're more fit than me.

>You get to know your partner through and through before you decide to marry
wow so 50% of marriages were done by people who were complete strangers to each other since thats the divorce rate in western countries

How do I murder some whore and get away with it. I don’t even want to rape her I just want some bitch to suffer and die

You don't need to have a woman in your life to be happy. Paul Allen, one of the co-funders of Microsoft, died alone at 65.

You are a fucking lunatic and you need to be locked up

being short sucks dick, but if you learn to not care you'll do alright
you can correct dry skin yourself by dry fasting 72hrs and repeating until tight
micro needle your skin