Bros what’s the point of being tall, good looking and shredded

without social media? just a month ago i got on the social media bandwagon again after years of not using it. downloaded instagram, twitter and snapchat - and along with tinder and bumble, i’ve never had so much pussy thrown at me in my life. fuck all of you for lying to me that social media was lame, you’re all just autistic incels that want everyone to be like you.

Attached: 9FD13555-DB10-444E-9A2B-26724EDA67C2.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you’re all just autistic incels that want everyone to be like you.
If you hadn't realized this until now, you must have room temperature (in celsius) IQ

post nose

uhm you can beat up women in the irl and they'll still like you?
thought that much would be obvious

Attached: 1593441942755.png (3000x3000, 81.69K)

>you’re all just autistic incels
true
>that want everyone to be like you.
false, i want to feel unique and superior

I want to be the charming, mysterious guy who doesn't have any social media

all you need for pussy is tinder

I feel like social media is only worth having if you have an exciting life.
What am I gonna post on instagram, gym selfies? The meals I've cooked? I rarely do anything else

Pretty much this
if you have no social life you don't need social media
that's why it's called social media in the first place

It works, but you'll never ever have the same amount of pussy thrown at you if you combine it with social media and dating apps. You can choose girls that are hot and just want to get piped or girls that are hot and want a casual or serious relationship. You literally pick and choose who to date. I went an entire week fucking a different girl every night since I was on vacation the second week I jumped on social media.

That's sad if your only hobby is gym.
There's a lot of things ypu can post on instsgram. For example your project car that you're wrenching, pictures with friends, parties, hunting etc
Ofc you need at least 200 people that you know irl to follow you on instagram or you'll be invisible.

>you’re all just autistic incels that want everyone to be like you.
everyone acts like this
normie guys don't want other guys to treat women poorly because they don't have the balls

treat women poorly, do it with some taste and sexual energy and you'll swim in pussy offers

Don't care shill, still not making an account on your gay jew sites

>fuck all of you for lying to me that social media was lame, you’re all just autistic incels that want everyone to be like you.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

this song makes me jewish

Please dear god be bait. I used social media throughout all of my teens and when I deleted it all for good I became way happier and as a result my sex life improved loads
>i’ve never had so much pussy thrown at me in my life
>you’re all just autistic incels that want everyone to be like you
You are likely talking about hooking up with used-up skanks who don't remember your name a week after you shag. You can settle for those whores, some people have higher standards for themselves.

Attached: c8a.png (450x352, 132.87K)

all women love social media
nerd, shy, trad, highly religious, teen, slut, whore, turbo-whore, elderly
all.

what about meeting people irl

you have to go irl to do social media
are you going to draw photos to post?

Attached: 1642635548539.jpg (208x221, 14.88K)

Social media for pussy is a distraction

Find yourself a nice girl to date and stay focused. Social media is shit anyways, everyone uploading themselves flexing, and I'm not just talking about muscles, flexing their life, their success, their new cars, constantly in your face "look what I'm doing, aren't I cool?" It can demotiviate you seeing so much constant flexing. You'll be happier not being around that shit

>For example your project car that you're wrenching, pictures with friends, parties, hunting etc

Attached: 1617154874635.jpg (898x1002, 73.92K)