I agree with her

I agree with her

Attached: 1612134382179.jpg (792x678, 89.16K)

>her

>bragging about an ass like that

the butt could be a bit smaller and I'd still be a happy camper.

Cope

That's a mediocre ass, you can tell she doesn't go the gym, she just has decent fat distribution and hip width and when her diet catches up it'll go full on cottage cheese mode. Already it's not looking the most shapely or firm, and I suspect this picture is probably one of many that were taken to get the desired look, and that in person there'd be a lot more visible cellulite.

Looks like they have downs syndrome arms

That's an excellent ass. Body fat distribution and bone structure are genetically determined and can't be faked with gymcelling cope.

> whoms't've?

Attached: BIGGUS BUTTUS.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

ITT

Attached: ZiHc8rf.jpg (600x315, 35.02K)

Tits>Ass
Skinny+big natural tits>>>Big ass and small tits
Titlets seething

Attached: 1618861306915.jpg (960x951, 56.77K)

>that face and hair
>that shitty mid 40s soccer mom butt even while leaning forward
kys

Why would they seeth no one care cares what you think

That butt is 95th percentile.

>t.

Attached: Titlet.png (467x568, 472K)

>Body fat distribution and bone structure are genetically determined and can't be faked with gymcelling cope.
Nice way to expose yourself as a demotivational tourist, but in any case good genetics doesn't mean good physique, I'd ask if you'd ever seen shoulderbro but you've probably only been here for 1 week. Doesn't matter how good your genetics are if you're skinnyfat.

that butt is 0 sports and is gonna look even worse 2 years later

For a woman who doesn't lift and didn't have a butt lift it is very nice. The predominance of the BBL is corrupting the perception of young people.

>That's an excellent ass
Mutt moment.

Her body looks 20 years older than she is.
Good genetic potential wasted with a sedentary lifestyle, garbage diet, alcohol and nicotine usage and by being a retarded femoid (look at the hair).
Also my ex had an ass like that, it's very underwhelming irl and only looks good on pics, also I'm 100% sure the pics are enhanced and she has a bunch of cellulite irl.