Did i just found perfect easy solution to getting shredded without much work?

Did i just found perfect easy solution to getting shredded without much work?
>LISS uses mostly FAT metabolism for energy
>LISS uses 50% more FAT metabolism than HIIT
>While fasted insulin level is low, so body uses mostly ketones (FAT) for metabolism
>Exercising (HIIT) while fasted can result in muscle catabolism
>Instead DO LISS while Fasting
>Combine to methods of proven fat burning into one
>Doesnt interfere with bodybuilding
>You can literally just walk for LISS in the morning while in Fasted
>For Diet consume High Carb, low fat diet.
>Its well known that much lower amount of carbs is converted to to bodyfat, compared to dietary fat ( do to the fact your liver needs to convert carbs into fat first)

Attached: HIIT-VS-LISS.png (1074x1072, 317.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/371355/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3292504/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck is liss and hiot

>low-intensity steady-state
>high-intensity interval-training

what the actual fuck is this image? kys

i just needed some imagine for the thread, so i googled and found this, didnt want to post some thot in her undies

do both. HIIT should a small percent of the cardio you do if you train at any significant volumr

Did you just buy a pair of 500dollar nikes? Lmao kill yourself.

It depends on your goals and values. Personally I do HIIT (running) because I want to be fast. IMO it really comes down to HIIT being better for building speed. However, for the majority of people who just want good cardio health and to burn calories, LISS will not only be more effective, but it is alot easier and you can do it every day, whereas if you aren't doing HIIT like a pussy you can't do it every day.

I do 90 minutes of dedicated liss a day I just call it walking and 20 minutes of running or jumping rope depending on how cold it is and how shitty of a job the city has done on the sidewalks.

based

Active recovery literally does nothing u stupid fucking nigger

What's the best exercise for boners? I say this unironically, I want to improve my cardio for this reason but I have doing HIIT instead of LISS and it's so hard, next day my legs hurt and I am tired as fuck and I dunno if that's good?

yes and thats the point, you burn calories while your muscles can recover and the calories you burn are mostly from fat metabolism instead of glycogen.

>greater likelihood of breaking your shit

Ain't that the truth. I'll never skimp out of a proper warm up ever again. Not worth a two-month pause.

>utilization of fat for energy in fasted state
I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but
thought this was debunked. wasn't there a study that found literally no difference?

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/371355/
>During the brief postabsorptive period, blood fuel homeostasis is maintained primarily by hepatic glycogenolysis and adipose tissue lipolysis
>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3292504/
>During exercise, glucose flux, whole-body carbohydrate oxidation, and the rate of muscle glycogen utilization were significantly lower during the fast. In the PA state, glucose Ra and Rd increased together throughout exercise. However, in the F state Ra exceeded Rd during the 1st h of exercise, causing an increase in plasma glucose to levels similar to those of the PA state. The increase in glucose flux was markedly less throughout F exercise. Lower carbohydrate utilization in the F state was accompanied by higher circulating fatty acids and ketone bodies, lower plasma insulin levels, and the maintenance of physical performance reflected by similar time to exhaustion.

No?

fellas when you fucking SPRINT its incredible. It's like your body is just one giant muscle with the sole purpose of moving forward

>F state
uh fucked?

I walk miles every day and I'm getting shredded
I disagree with being in a gym walking though. I know my streets these days like a homeless nig

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-144503~2.png (1080x1514, 78.57K)

Walkchads rep

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-090309_Pedometer Step Counter.jpg (1080x2400, 356.55K)

I do both

Imagine letting google track your every steps, literally

Attached: 1572938770660m.jpg (1024x501, 59.81K)

I get really fierce boners after jumping rope