tfw jaw and neck and eye mogged by a literal Ftm tranny

> tfw jaw and neck and eye mogged by a literal Ftm tranny

How do I cope

Attached: B7B0F056-C028-4E8B-B759-53DFEBC900FA.jpg (749x900, 78.71K)

Man that dude is beautifully ugly

I am the second coming of Christ

Attached: A4E82CEC-57F4-4ECE-ADA8-573C6881CD04.jpg (545x1424, 220.61K)

do steroids lmao

Women can pass for dudes but not vice versa. Don't sweat it.

>half inch penis
Yeah not really feeling it

Looks strange idk what. The eyes and brows still look feminine

FtM troons also have weird torso and ribcage shape. Not male looking.

There's something very feminine in here face, but I cannot point out what.

ewww

why do women transition? you are born as a white female in the west, your life is on tutorial mode... and you choose to become a strange looking manlet...

Eyes and eyebrows are extremely feminine

small eyebrows and skin is very smooth, not rough

a lot of anons here don't understand that in person, this thing will look weird. it will feed weird on a subconscious energy level. changing your gender is against nature, biology. your body and mind can sense this strange negative energy and you can feel its throughput intensely in person. this is why children cannot look at a tranny without questioning it, they can sense it is wrong and uncanny, the energy is off. they are being deceived.
looking at a picture is one thing being near something like this in person is a totally different feel and its not a comfortable one

looks like that annoying canadian classic wow streamer.

Same reason dudes do it. They think it's better to be the other gender. Tutorial mode, I think they call it.

compare the skull sizes and he gets clocked as a pooner

The eyes look very feminine. Probably because the orbital structure is very difficult to alter surgically.

Does anyone have that picture of the CIA lady talking about disguising women as men with makeup ect but then she's like it's impossible to disguise a man as a woman

He looks like one of those weird looksmaxxers who went overboard with plastic surgeries like pic related. Weirdes mismatch of hypermasculine and hyperfeminine features. Looks gay af

Attached: enjoyer.jpg (1242x1387, 132.44K)

>he