What workout routine would you recommend for someone with this body type?

What workout routine would you recommend for someone with this body type?

Attached: sunbathing.jpg (960x720, 120.84K)

I would drink her piss like it was the last drop of water on Arrakis

eating less x 7

>open thread
>save picture
>leave reply
>leave thread

i would wait for her to put her head down and close her eyes, then i would tip toe around her and move the furniture around to give me a clear bath. i would go down to the water and dunk my head in for free lubrication before sprinting full force and diving face first into those bottom bossums

Anti-aging meds
Fasting
Probably so out of shape walking her dog more is the best starter workout

haha, dune is so cool guys :)

No more sweets and butter. Up and down stairs. Skipping 1-2 steps on the way up. Do it for like 15min every other day. Stretches. And walking on toes when you can. gl user

>saged
you forgot this, chad

I just flapped like 3 times in a row to a imageset of a son finding out his estranged mother to be a prostitute, then he fucks her pretending to be a John. Could this act possibly be good for you?

Weights. No cardio. Plus a moderate bulking regimen. If you cam manage that and balance it out just right, you will have a hot mommy MILF bod in no time, user.
You may need Brazilian Butt Lift as well, depending on your genetics. You'll be attracting young men with mommy issues and old perverts in no time.

Attached: DEW67xAVwAAkYIJ.jpg (750x940, 113.12K)

What a dumb pic

Anal until failure

It was either that or an Architect meme. I thought I'd be more original.

Attached: 2ed.jpg (1078x1331, 105.31K)

Lock me in a room with her and I'll put the fear of God in her vagina. Using my penis.
If you know what I mean.

BBC til failure

This image looks like a roll of Pillsbury croissants that was left in a hot car and exploded

Face kills it...

Salt garlic peper rubbed then into a 350 degree oven roast for 2.5 hours, basted with clarified butter for the last 20 or 30 minutes until the skin is nice and crisp

cumchuggers to failure for 2 sets
dont forget to warmup with rimmers for 5mins

paper bags x infinity