Am I dying?

I haven't had caffeine or preworkout of any kind in about 3-4 weeks, but, my pulse is a constant 90-100, all day.
My sys/dia blood pressure stuff is all normal, I don't have shortness of breath, occassionally I feel a little chest pain on the left side but mostly in the muscle.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (519x510, 26.48K)

bump

Go to the doctor. Any Forums should not be diagnosing people.

With no other info, the symptoms you listed can literally be anything from hyperkalemia to endocarditis. Diagnosing cardiac issues requires a whole bunch more info and a proper physical exam.

If you don't wanna go to the doctor then drink at least a gallon of water per day, get out and do some LIC, and look at any supplements you are taking (including daily multis) and make sure you're not massively exceeding the DV of anything.

That's what my pulse is every day.
t. OCD

I went to the doctor he basically just said it's probably with-drawl and told me to come back in 2 weeks. I'll be going there again in 2 days.

Attached: 5a94ba.jpg (1207x859, 34.4K)

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
Did you vax?

youre a pussy i have a bp of 160/90 nurse was shocked at this kek
Dont take their fucking meds bro

Bro what?
Please no.
Unvaxxed untested, haven't been sick in years
Yeah meds will fuck you up. I figure I might just need to do [spoiler]cardio[/spoiler] more

I would ask to be scheduled with a different provider if you're not comfortable with what they're saying. Asking for medical advice online can be hit or miss as it's really hard to get the full picture through text. I'm not saying you're concerns aren't valid, I am just saying that a provider can't accurately assess anything based solely on self-reported info.

That being said, now I'm interested and I will ask:

When did you first notice the high HR/ how long has it been high?
Any pain besides in the chest?
How would you describe the pain
Does anything aggravate or alleviate the chest pain/ any other symptoms?
Do you regularly run/do cardio?
What's your HT/WT?
Do you take any medications/supplements?

Also I do seriously recommend the gal of water though, most people don't realize just how dehydrated they are and that can fix quite a few issues. Track your normal daily intake and you might be surprised.

>When did you first notice the high HR/ how long has it been high?
A few weeks now. I only started noticing it after I stopped taking preworkout desu.
>Any pain besides in the chest?
Real bad lower back whenever I decompress my spine, but I think it's unrelated.
>How would you describe the pain
Mild, or even less than mild. Very infrequent.
>Does anything aggravate or alleviate the chest pain/ any other symptoms?
Laying down
>Do you regularly run/do cardio?
I jogged 7 miles a week ago, no trouble. But otherwise pretty infrequent. I am pretty sedentary
>What's your HT/WT?
5'8
145 lbs
16% bodyfat
>Do you take any medications/supplements?
Multi, Creatine, D3, Omega 3, Zinc, NAC, Pygeum, Ashwaganda, Magneisum, Melatonin
>I do seriously recommend the gal of water though
I definitely get enough water. Filtered water too. I get at least 1 to 1.5 gallons daily.

What what? DID I STUTTER?!
I have anxiety so my pulse is always high. No fucks given.

how high?

I wish that, when patients like you come in, I could walk down to the anatomy lab and grab one of the cadaver hearts that came from a person with lifelong hypertension person and show it to you. It's crazy how easy it is to tell a healthy from unhealthy.

bump

that means the vax is working

im not vaxxed retard

YOU ARE DIE NOW VERY VERY SOOON. WAS GOOD TO KNOW. GOD BLESS YOU IN REINCARNATION AS BIRD

Attached: 1644452475371s.jpg (250x156, 4.89K)

How long have you been taking ashwagandha? I feel like I've seen some anecdotal comments of people having the opposite of its intended effect and becoming more anxious when taking it.

Also, are you taking meme amounts of Vit D or generally near the recommend dose?

Did you change anything in your lifestyle besides the cessation of pre-workout?

Fuck, I don't know. Nothing you said really sounds crazy abnormal. I would definitely recommend doing like 20min of light intensity cardio 3x week at least. Maybe add in some electrolytes to your water once a day as well. Filtration can pull out all of the things bodies to function (mostly K, Na, and Ca) as well as all the bad shit.

>How long have you been taking ashwagandha?
Since December, so about 2 months or so
> Also, are you taking meme amounts of Vit D or generally near the recommend dose?
About 12,500 UI, but I've taken more before and haven't felt different.
>Did you change anything in your lifestyle besides the cessation of pre-workout?
No
>I would definitely recommend doing like 20min of light intensity cardio 3x week at least. Maybe add in some electrolytes to your water once a day as well.
I'll try to be more active. I'll see about some electrolyte drops too.
>Filtration can pull out all of the things bodies to function (mostly K, Na, and Ca) as well as all the bad shit.
It slipped my mind but, I do take 3mg of Chlorella per day. Does that change anything?