Have you trained your mind today?

Have you trained your mind today?

Attached: gffd).jpg (800x343, 32.92K)

Nah , I'm gonna read this week , I'm pretty happy with my /lit/ goals so far .

yeah

Attached: 800px-Jordan_Peterson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (800x1200, 110.06K)

not really just doing mindless grad school work and its a rest day from training. Just ordered 3 copies of industrial society by big ted though. 1 for me and 2 for my friends. Looking forward to a very based read.

Calculated spectral density functions of stochastically vibrating systems

Based. I'm still dealing with Complex Analysis exercises and The Iliad (having a blast with Diomedes' rampage), hopefully I'll jump to Functional Analysis in a couple of days
>imsomethingofascientistmyself.jpg

Teaching people to fly, finished up some school work, and did some reading earlier today. I’m currently posting between sets. 5/3/1 with deadlifts today; hope you all had a great session today.

Attached: 91C269CA-286E-40D8-A56B-98549391FEE4.jpg (646x960, 65.14K)

self-help isn't real literature. i hope you're at least reading the books he recommends.

I listen to audio books while I lift.

I got my OSHA cert this week

Attached: 1644726636978.png (640x446, 127.95K)

40000 years in paint

Attached: bookfactroy.png (1080x601, 256.55K)

He didn't pull himself up, he pulled the plane down.

forcing myself to practise for my exam tomorrow, so yes
I`m a student so I have to learn my stuff all the time

Im trying to learn german, training my englisch with online friends on a vc, slowly forgeting about my pleb first launglage

I’m reading epicurus in between my sets

>pleb first launglage
Which one?

>only "real" literature counts
Pointless gatekeeping.

every man should learn to play the electric guitar
even if you just learn power chords, there's nothing more therapeutic than bringing that glorious sound out a drum track
plus chicks do in fact dig it

Attached: AdobeStock_135224143.jpg (3000x2250, 1.9M)

what machine you flying on user ?

Not really m8. Reading twilight and rich dad poor dad isn't intellectually stimulating unless you're a retard.

Finished reading American Buffalo by Steven Rinella. Subject matter was very interesting, and Rinella is anything but a dry writer, very entertaining. If you like hunting or archeology, I would highly recommend.

Probably gonna read Walden by Henry David Thoreau. Started reading it back in October, but I couldn't get into it for some reason, so gonna try again. I think it's that old English writing style, it always seems to throw me off in the beginning.