Girl on tinder said "with those muscles...

>girl on tinder said "with those muscles, you could be a male model if you weren't bald" after I asked if she wanted to get coffee with me

Attached: 1644321090885.gif (110x112, 167.19K)

that's such a woman thing to say

wtf i thought women liked bald guys

that's toxic, don't even get in

>thx. i actually am a bald male model lol :laughingcryingemoji:

its over

Attached: 6EB63FA6-A8E4-4297-9B7D-A49B01C2FC0C.jpg (680x680, 36.38K)

never happened

Post body and scalp

its your fault that you're bald, propecia was released in 1997

This

Sage

punish her punish her punish her punish her

she's saying that to see if you're insecure, she wouldn't actually bother if she had zero interest in you

report her for harassment and get her banned

Lol the worst part about shit tests is that sometimes they genuinely make you want to cry but you have to act stoic

>backhanded compliments
A girl told me that I look good when I actually shave. I shave everyday, but very poorly apparently.

>I was thinking the same thing about your tits but I'll make a mess on your chest anyway
why is talking to women so hard for you guys? BITE BACK

even if I'm not insecure, how do i get over my extreme autistic hatred of them thinking they are trying to gain influence of me, have power over me in trying to test me like a retarded puppet? i instantly devalue and mentally throw girls in the trash when they do any shit like this and never talk to them again or constantly get intrusive thoughts of kneeing them in the stomach or throwing them down stairs

if you're reacting with "extreme autistic hatred" then they are in fact gaining power over you and you are in fact insecure, unchill, and they were right to test you

i can't handle weak trying to think it's strong

same issue, but personally I think of it as a weakness in myself and I try to figure out why i feel that way so I dont let it get to me next time. browsing lolcow farm seems to be a good way of exposing myself to all the possible shit a girl could throw at you

>browsing lolcow farm seems to be a good way of exposing myself to all the possible shit a girl could throw at you
you have intoxicated your mind with absolute bullshit
user, despite what you might think women struggle sexually just as much as guys do (not the same percentage, but in the same way)
they are deeply insecure and repressed as your average incel

Attached: 1644189765605.gif (320x320, 436.5K)

average day on tinder

i dont see it as a weakness in myself. i just don't know the proper outlet without going turbo autistic about it. with loser fag dudes who try to stroke their ego at me, it's easy to put them in their place, but with girls it's hard to put them in their place and still be attracted to them

I don't disagree so i'm not sure what your point is. Lolcow types are the same as incels behaviorally. but they have their own version of r9k memes. Browsing lolcow has made it easier to identify these types irl, and easier to accept that the issue lies with those types of girls and not myself.

op failed such an obvious shit test

Attached: 1644611445587.png (442x446, 234.46K)

ok as long as you're aware and that wasn't your only interaction with a female brain
some incel guys go there and become so mentally damaged thinking that the average girl thinks like it