Skinny fat

How long can it take to tighten the skin after weighting 25 pounds more from a flat belly? I am 180cm and weighted 205 pounds for like half a year. I am 1 and a half month into my diet and weighting 180 pounds. Even if with clothes I pass out as fit. My torso looks like melted ice cream, the skin is slightly loose and there is 0 muscle definition, the skin around my hips is still carrying stubborn fat. Is it a matter of time? Or is it just absolutely shit genetics, I lift hard, there is literally no fat on my face anymore. I am 19 btw

Attached: 20220212_091917.jpg (3000x4000, 2.69M)

Cut weight and lift weights and you’ll look good

I already lift man. That is the issue

Its loose skin from being fat and collagen deficiant. If ur 21 its not gonna get better.
You probably smoked in ur teens and was too fat. Surgery is your last option

You have serious gyno nips. Loose skin is your last of the worries. Is there lump behind ur titties nipples in particular

Well I am not 21 and do not smoke or drink more than once every year

Well you have alot of loose skin, you were either over 220lbs at some point or just geneyically fucked. Also you have gynocomastia from the observations of the picture

No lump but yes it is gyno and I have to get it removed eventually. The gyno appeared in my adolescence.

As a kid I was very fat. What do

U were fat kid. Ur skin was stretched over the limit and you have loose skin. Your hormones are fucked from all thr fat making estrogen in ur teens. You couldve grew taller since estrogen closes growth plates in males. U were fat and ur estrogen closed them sooner. Also ur estrogen gave you gynocomastia. Even after surgery u look repulsive to females with ur tittie scars.

What do? Kill your degenerate parents who fed you shit and didnt care about your health. Ur literally fucked and will never achieve body girls like.

I doubt that there is no reversal. As for the girls I am not very worried about that at all

Glad you have hope. Skin might improve if you build muscle to fill it out but your gyno will never be fixed. Girls are not your priority, but faggots like you are even more adamnt about male aesthetics lol. Ur fucked either way.

My suggestion is getting ur gyno fixed ( over 20k eur easily for the surgery) and keep lifting. Hope for the best.

Accept you will never be aesthetic dude, it will help you in the long ru. Just wealth max and fuck gdiggers.

Ix u find a girl who accepts your disgusting gyno nips, just know she gets wet every time you go to beach togeyher and she sees normall dudes. Also chances of her cheating increase dramatically since you display faulty genes and overall look like utter shit.

Best of luck user

You bag of shit is projecting Hella hard dude. No one in my family has ever had trouble with girls including me,I am not ugly and I please where I have to

Slight deficit and weight training w some cardio for your health. It will take six months of cutting to reach your belly fat since it’s the last area of fat your body will burn. Make sure to eat enough protein and you apps be able to build some muscle.

>im not ugly

Literally posts melted michelin man with gyno tits.

Ur dellusional as fk m8

Judging by that picture you are still fat. You have to lose more fat.

first pic is from june, second pic is from last week. been lifting since may and eating around 2200 calories recently but used to eat at around 1900 until a month ago. have i made decent fat loss progress in that amount of time or am I retarded

Attached: 6F1E1F30-46E2-4A57-97EA-BB54475E035F.jpg (1656x1792, 327.72K)

Dude wtf is up with your belly? Looks like something from alian horror movie.

Yes you lost some fat, but its debateble if you look any more aesthetic. You look healthier on left picture.

Are you over 40?

Yes, it looks like you have lost some weight. I am confused. Are you OP?

You all are fat

What are you eating?
Stop drinking soda, stop eating anything that makes you bloated

stretch marks man idk what to tell u, I’m 23

op please don't listen to this mentally ill fucktard

eating mostly ground chicken, rice, tuna pretty often too, and I don’t drink soda any more

No not op, just felt like my pics fit in this thread

How long you been eating clean?
If you keep doing that you'll probably see some more significant results in one to two years

this isn't skinny fat, it's fat fat

I didnt even notice stretch marks..

Your upper belly is protruding massively. Even after weight loss you lokk ill. Your posture is beyond fucked imo

Since may last year

Do you do dips

I see. Thanks for the reply. Try not to get to down about the other guy insulting your body. For the last three weeks there has been a weird influx of people trying to demoralize poster with a heavy emphasis on bodyfat. No idea where they are coming from.

No I don’t think I will be able to at the moment since I have sternum pain from a car accident if I lean forward