You owe women oral sex to completion every day

Attached: prince pepe the eleventh.png (1106x1012, 659.83K)

i need a women to let me

My gf doesn't like to orgasm every time. Sometimes I will go down on her for nearly an hour and she will start making these weird alien type noises. She tells me that she enters a meditative state where she can see past lives. Last time she was in a barn somewhere in the 1600s, we think somewhere in the British isles. She was in a peasant dress and apparently I was there in a past life going down on her in the barn.

Tfw gf comes from penis in vagoo
Feels good mang

how get pusy

Attached: 1633836743924.png (1106x1012, 542.04K)

go on tinder and be yourself
you: a horny lustful man who wants to fuck
don't play slow go fast & hard, it will work eventually

Your gf is a fucking psychopath

I went down on a chick I met off Tinder wednesday night and she didn't tell me she was a squirter. I got that shit all in my mouth, so fucking gross!

will eating pussy break my fast?

no but it will give you throat cancer

>going down on women
what are you a manlet? or ugly?
I barely kiss them knowing where my penis has been

Attached: 1639898268542.jpg (828x1235, 496.68K)

I had hundreds of matches on tinder but never got sex from it
wat do
should I just advertise that I want to lick pusyy and not looking for 'dates', will it work if I look like a chad

lol historypilled

>Your gf is a fucking psychopath
>no but it will give you throat cancer
>>going down on women
>what are you a manlet? or ugly?
>I barely kiss them knowing where my penis has been

Attached: Chud16.png (205x245, 6.43K)

If you go down on her for a long enough time she will enter the bronze age

Attached: sopranos-junior[1].gif (498x255, 3.54M)

What do you do when you get a match? You're supposed to flirt with them and press them for a date. Get that #, if your not agressively pushing for a date then you'd just as well not message them.

If a woman is genuinely super horny for you you don't need to do oral for her to cum.

Ur trips means yes

I did. First time I was on tinder I was a virgin and didn't know how to escalate, so I wasted several dates with nothing to show of.
Next time was after breakup with my first gf and I was much better at escalating, got 3 dates one of which turned to be a fatty so I didn't escalate, one when I went for a kiss but she didn't want to (I was probably too autistic for her but I didn't like her anyway, just did it to practise), and one where I french kissed on first date in the sauna, probably could have had sex but it was Sunday night and we both had to work the next morning

Now I'm single and back in the game again. I wish I could just bluntly say what I like in my bio but I don't want acquaintaces and former classmates to see that, maybe I'll try with changing my location

and i WILL do it.
and i WILL Like it

>Sometimes I will go down on her for nearly an hour and she will start making these weird alien type noises. She tells me that she enters a meditative state where she can see past lives.
Hard kek and based

Doesn’t matter if it’s oral or vaginal, if you can make a girl cum consistently that puts you in the top 10% of men. She will be like a puppy dog, completely obedient and loyal to you.

Attached: F3B7D3FA-488C-4547-BFA9-DF77BAA7FE2A.jpg (1000x1250, 712.19K)

I love eating pussy bros I don’t care if it’s gay

Or give her a taste of BBC, see if she stays with you after without daily visits to his crib

Only betas eat pussy,girls are there to pleasure you.

Attached: index.png (509x684, 489.2K)

You look like you'd say the nword and then get the shit beat out of you by a black dude who then steals and fucks your girl

T. Incel faggot

Lmao I've gotten countless blowjobs from over a dozen girls and have almost never gone down on one
Shits gross idc what you cunts say

those are your ribs sticking out not abs..dyel bro?

fpbp

Shits HOT you mean. Imagine sucking on that peach pussy pumping juice into your mouth while she holds your head...

Mustache guy here, i usually drink bourbon and smoke cuban cigarettes with some chicks, i am more of a master of foreplay. I watched almost everything where Peter Wyngarde had a mustache, i think i am a master of seduction, just like the sexy super spy Jason King

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (383x488, 24.12K)