He lifts 6 days a week and macros and sleeps 10 hours a night and optimises everything in his life to look built...

>he lifts 6 days a week and macros and sleeps 10 hours a night and optimises everything in his life to look built muscular and aesthetic
>he doesn’t floss, has shitloads tartar deposits all over his teeth and gums, hasn’t been to a dentist in 7 years

You’re not that guy, are you?

Attached: 91C1C8C7-FC1D-41FA-85E7-3374BF7851D7.jpg (678x452, 25.2K)

flossing is a scam

>Go to the dentist
>they clean the shit out of my teeth and they basically piss blood everywhere
>Do you floss, user?
>stare her dead in the eye
>"Yes."

Attached: chadlowquality.jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

wait, you need good sleep for gains?
Shit bros, I like waking up at 5:30 AM after going to sleep at midnight.

Stop posting me

>Brush tongue
>Floss
>Mouthwash
>Waterpik
>Brush teeth with electric toothbrush & stannous flouride

in that order, every night. Go to the dentist once a year and he says my teeth are perfect. Smelly breathed cunts can fuck off

Attached: 1631487864931.jpg (225x225, 7.88K)

bruh recovery is almost as important as diet and exercise, its a cornerstone of fitness. 7 hours absolute minimum.

What the fuck is a waterpik?

Flossing helps loosen up all off the little bits of food that get stuck in your teeth, this actually flushes them out

Attached: 1625427001783.jpg (308x493, 14.11K)

Good teeth are for faggots, the globohomo elite and women. And op is a yuge fag

Meh i sleep only 5h. Literally can't sleep more, i feel really energetic every morning.
Anyways i used to be an insomniac and still muscle mogged all the twinks in high school ever since i turned 15

No, I haven't been in twelve years. I'm too scared they'll tell me I need to remove my wisdom tooth that's jutting out sideways. And my gums bleed when I brush sometimes. Fuck. I will go this year. I will go this year.

I use a water pick. Gums bleed all the time.

Tartar is based so basically just shut the fuck up

>Switch to new insurance this year
>Qouted 700$ for tooth cleaning after insurance
>2000$ to get wisdom teeth removed after insurance

I only paid like 1600$ out of pocket last year when a tooth cracked and I had to get a crown and 2 extra fillings.
New place also told me that my bite is causing my gingivitis even though I've already had braces? the fuck
Dentists really don't want me to come back bros.

If you don't eat candy, chocolate bars and don't drink soda, you don't need any additional teeth vare except brushing once a day.

I don't consume any of those but I'm addicted to caffeine. plain black coffee all day

>Sleeping 10 hours a day

Ask me how I know you're a fucking loser. With work + family I've got maybe a 6 hour window of sleep time every night.

"b-buht flossing isn't proven"
"you don't need tooth paste"
nigga you stink

I brush 3 times a days every day. I want to have my great looking teeth for the rest of my life

>wake up
>brush my teeth
>eat breakfast
ah yes user, I am American. how did you know?

I didn’t go to the dentist for 5 years at one point in my life. Never had a cavity in my life. Turns out you can build up plaque between your teeth and under your gums that you can’t clean easily, even with floss or a pick. It is easier to have a dental hygienist do it, I do recommend everyone attends their cleanings. They use some sonic tool to bust that shit up and obviously they can see if they are shredding your gums by accident.

The end result of skipping my cleanings was an initial periodontal infection. Gums inflamed. Overtime this lead to a weakening of my gum tissue. My gums are now severely receded and it allowed my teeth to shift out of place. This lead to the development of an underbite. I now wear braces and will be having a skin graft performed on my gums after the braces are off to place tissue back in place to hold my teeth in place and protect the roots from further exposure.

Go to your fucking dental cleanings. I’ve never been scared of anything like this before. If I didn’t get this treated I could’ve had my gums get so bad they would literally be fucking gone eventually and lead to my teeth falling out. What a fucking nightmare.