Find a flaw

(you can't)

Attached: file.png (461x682, 14.31K)

These are the people who lift 5 years and blame genetics that they didn't gain any muscle or strength

That doesn't help user :(

I dont get it whats wrong with the routien

>no weight given for any exercise
>no progression scheme
>1/3 of the "routine" is junk volume (face pulls, leg press, prone leg curl)

Congrats on your generic as fuck PPL routine, do you want a fucking medal?

why would you write the weight (a constantly increasing number) into the program you fucking idiot

>>no weight given for any exercise
as much as I can do the minimum sets with

>>no progression scheme
move up whenever I can do the full sets

yeah, that would be nice

Your back/biceps day is pretty lame (btw I hope those pulldowns are until you can do your own pullups) you can fix it by adding a
Deadlift 1x5 on Monday (or if you don't like DL then below knee rack pulls), and then barbell mini-cheat rows 3x5 on Friday. Basically you should have a compound that starts each day that will allow you to check your progress.

Otherwise its pretty good

observe

Attached: 531.png (728x207, 7.58K)

Why so much frequency on face pulls?

I have a small face

Because Jeff told him to, and to be fair, 2 months of that fixed my shoulder pain during bench.

Not much volume

swap the OHP with cable rows. This way you train bench/row and OHP/vertical pull on the same days. You will feel a lot better.

Also add hyperextensions/thrusts for hip health.

>Masturbate 3x1
How long are you resting in between sets?

Add front and side raises for extra joocy delts

depends on how cute the bush is

Percentage based routines make 0 sense to me

What if you feel like utter shit 1 week, but have high %, and then in a week you feel good, you have low %.... seems better to just auto-regulate based on how you feel at the time, and not force your body to do a % its not at all ready for.

For % based training to work, you basically have to be a NEET with a perfect routine, diet, sleep, 0 stress, everything has to be consistent, no problems at all in any situations, no annoyances, basically everything outside of the gym all the outside factors, has to be consistently perfect

Pics for what you meant by hyperextensions, user? Term gives multiple different exercises half of them not for hips.

- add (weighted) pull ups at first place during pull day
- do seated db should press instead of OHP
- why are doing face pulls on PULL and PUSH? its a pull move
- add one more triceps accesior, preferable with dumbbells
- db shoulder press/ohp, benchpress, squats should be done 3x5. cuz 5x5 is for strength training
youre welcome
>Verification not required.

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 7.73K)

outside factors or even diet and sleep don't influence your strength nearly as much as fatigue from how much volume you did recently
and even if you do feel like shit, most training programs leave some reps in the tank, so you'll still be able to complete all your sets

Erm sorry but where is 'the press'? Where are the deadlifts?